Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Rotmg - Requesting Art Team

Off-topic stuff!

Rotmg - Requesting Art Team

Postby NestoFlo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Request;
There is this game I play (rotmg) and on the forums there are people that sell In Game items for Signatures and many of them pay a lot of In Game items. When I saw this opportunity I tried getting (paint.net) back on my computer because I had previous knowledge of the GUI but I couldn't because there is this error that cease me from completing the download. I had to start using (gimp) which I am still a beginner at therefore I am wondering if interested people can help me complete some request. If you play the game and can make signatures we will split the price evenly. IF you want to start playing the game then google it and test it out then we can split the price.
My dream is to acquire +10 willing subjects to assist me in this endeavor. Once the limit is completed I will create a simple forum/irc room/google documents request form to make the process faster. In fact I have seen several people try to create groups but fail at it because of disorganization. If you assist me in this I promise you it won't fail, in fact I hope it thrives and grows.

What are the benefits?;
-Increase in skill *specifically drawing*
-New world of games
-New world of forums
-Creating friends
-*if you play the game* wealthiness.
-Warm fuzzy feeling inside

Do I need to be dedicated?;
This is an utterly silly question but I feel someone might ask it. So the answer is no, this is not some sort of occult where you have to cut your arm
and poor blood... you get the picture. If you feel like only creating 1 sig then so be it. Also I know most of the members are either working or taking some sort of
educational term so the images won't be needed ASAP. I will make a specific note saying some things might take more then several days or even weeks to complete.

Do I need to play?;
No, if you desire then feel free to do so.

Who gets most of the profit?;
The person gets to decide which image he chooses (if more than 1 image/signature is presented.) Also if a person decides to join the team but wishes
not to participate in the game then that is his choice.

Any further questions feel free to ask and I will be readily to respond. *sorry for the grammar I tried my best ;P*
NestoFlo

Re: Rotmg - Requesting Art Team

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 pm

I could help out... You have gotten me into the game and I don't see any harm in it so why not?
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Re: Rotmg - Requesting Art Team

Postby NestoFlo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Alright that is one person.

Did you make your siggy? If you did it looks really good :)
NestoFlo

Return to The Lounge