Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Murderous Intent Clan Server

Show others what your server is about.

Murderous Intent Clan Server

Postby johny1234567 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 am

This is a server which features a variety of maps. From pirate ships to goonassault, I've got most of the maps. We are running a pyspades server which will have admins watching over them to prevent hackers and griefers from causing destruction. This is a clan server which welcomes people from the community as well as our clan. Be respectful and no rude language are the basic rules of this server. We have 2 servers, both watched carefully by server admins. This server will not be 24/7 as i can't leave it on all day, but i'll try to have it running as long as i can :D

The connection is coming from Australia so if you're not from Aus or close to Aus, you might have a bit of lag :/
Be sure to check our servers :D
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Re: Murderous Intent Clan Server

Postby Lexinoodle » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 am

Hi I'm Lexi

IGN: M@RSHM@LLOW
New: [MI]M@ARSHM@LLOW
Hiest kills: 200 and something
Why I want to join clan: Because I want to be in a clan, this one sounds awesome, I want to become a ninja at AoS, and just because. :)
Lexinoodle
[MI] Member

Re: Murderous Intent Clan Server

Postby johny1234567 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 am

Lexinoodle wrote:Hi I'm Lexi

IGN: M@RSHM@LLOW
New: [MI]M@ARSHM@LLOW
Hiest kills: 200 and something
Why I want to join clan: Because I want to be in a clan, this one sounds awesome, I want to become a ninja at AoS, and just because. :)

Accepted but this is the wrong place to post. Goto clans>find MI>and Recreuiting Thread. But nonetheless you're still in :D
But also make sure you have an account in our main forums:http://murderous-intent.forumotion.com/
And stay active in our forums and add the clan tag to your name. [MI]
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Return to Server advertising