Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Phone Losers of America server

Show others what your server is about.

Phone Losers of America server

Postby HollidaySpessa » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm

You can play it if you want, I'm hosting it from my PC, which (let's face it), my specs aren't the best. So, if it lags, sorry! I can say that as long as I'm not hosting a skype conf. or not running the game, it works fine. You'll see it sometimes in the server-list. If you find it, you can play. Or not. I don't really care if you do play or don't.

It's on the vanilla server. However, I've made a macro that switches the maps (generally I set it for every 180~220 mins) that I'll release one of these days. Can't run pyspades since resource hog.

I throw mostly bridge maps on it, although I'll put pinpoint or normandie on sometimes. The whole point of the server is, it's basically like a test subject for all my "making vanilla semi-on-par in terms of accessibility to Pyspades" tests.

aos://2227464033

Some people from the PLA may play, and those who are op'd in IRC or Tinychat will get admin in server. If someones acting a fool and banning you from the server for no reason, post here.

If it's not up at any time, I'm either doing something that disallows me to host or I just don't feel like hosting, or perhaps even I'm working on something. I don't know! Leave me alone!

Semper Games,

Holliday Spessa

سمبر ألعاب
HollidaySpessa

Return to Server advertising