Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

8th's [zZz] Official Server

Show others what your server is about.

8th's [zZz] Official Server

Postby NestoFlo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 am

====================

History
8th's history dates back to Adrenaline. An old game compromised by a game maker, called Game Maker 7.0. Adrenaline was one of the most played game in the community for more then 4 years. People from all over the globe played the game. Adrenaline had its pro's and con's, one of its pro's was its leader board and its high quality Top Down graphics. 8th as a little boy wanted to show the world his new computer he bought and fast internet he acquired. So he decided to get his own 24/7 server up and running. He did his mighty best to keep it up and running for 24/7. It was a success. His server was played on all the time. No body messed with him. He improved the game, and the gaming experience. Sadly after the 4th year of having adrenaline up, one of its creators decided to leave the game industry for a dame. Leaving the 2nd creator to keep updating the game with better graphics and better programming. He couldn't keep up with it, so slowly.
It died off, people left here and there. Clans been shutting down, due to lack of business and activity. Only a few clans stood up in righteousness. After several days, the server shut down. People stopped playing. Heyo stopped playing, Insomnia stopped playing, HeyJD stopped playing, I stopped playing, then 8th stopped playing. The game left in its own ruins and waist was no more touched or even looked at. After several months of its waist, Heyjd found an amazing game called "Ace of Spades" he told us about it in a post, then this is taking forever. I found the game as well, then insomnia, then I asked 8th to host a server for us. He accepted then we got the server up and running! :D Thanks for reading.

====================

Rules
Our rules will be based off the same rules as Tock's Man.
-No Griefing
-No Hacking
-Flaming be kept at a minimum
-Cursing be kept at a minimum
-Please speak English
-No asking for Administrative rights

====================

Current Admins
-GreaseMonkey
-Heyjd
-Insomnia (McGee)
-NestoFlo
-Octavian(8th)
-SnIpEr
-USABxPXYC

====================

If you are caught disobeying the rules the punishment will be decided by the current admin that is online at the time.
If you want to receive administrative rights, good for you! You are invited to be an admin by 8th.

====================

Maps
Our current map data will be updated in the near future.
If you want your map to be hosted, or a certain map of your choosing. Post a link to the map.

====================

Play Now

====================

IRC
#[zZz]ClanServer
NestoFlo

Re: 8th's [zZz] Official Server

Postby 8thkill » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 am

Please kill this post. I'm going to be taking ownership of it.
8thkill

Re: 8th's [zZz] Official Server

Postby NestoFlo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I'll send a message to SIMOX.
NestoFlo

Return to Server advertising