Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

8th's AoS Team Speak 3 Server

Show others what your server is about.

8th's AoS Team Speak 3 Server

Postby 8thkill » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Using TS3 on AoS so far has proved to push battles along a lot faster. It makes coordination with tactics a lot easier, so, i've set up channels for my server. Two channels, one for each team. Followed by a private channel for ONLY zZz members.

I'd also be willing to rent channels out to those who wish to have a private clan match, or a channel for their own server, i'd be willing to charge. I haven't quite figured out how much i'd make people pay for their own channel, but if you're interested, i will discuss it with you. It makes working with team members a lot faster.

I will also take donations for the server as i may be loosing it soon. Just contact me VIA PMs for any info on donations, renting a private channel, etc.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS wrote:Do not be loud, or obnoxious.
PTT (Push to Talk is required, this is to avoid background noise)
A TS3 client is required
No Racial slurs, of any type
No flaming, minimal profanity
The intended use is for those playing on my server, nothing else unless permitted by me
You, MUST, be on the channel that your team is. If you're on team Blue, be on the Blue channel. Vice Versa for Green.

The server IP is
67.165.98.106[Status-ONLINE]

TS3 Download

Enjoy!
8thkill

Return to Server advertising