Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Can someone host a server for me?

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

Can someone host a server for me?

Postby NitroZay » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

Hey guys, Im sorry if im causing too much trouble asking this but can someone host a pyspades server up for me cause i just can't even start one up even though i done everything correctly.If your thinking 'Why should i host a server for this kid?' then what is the reason you clicked on this topic, besides i don't know what the problem is with pyspades for me.I would really appreciate it if you guys would host one for me.

-Zay
NitroZay

Re: Can someone host a server for me?

Postby Nanners » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 pm

NitroZay wrote:Hey guys, Im sorry if im causing too much trouble asking this but can someone host a pyspades server up for me cause i just can't even start one up even though i done everything correctly.If your thinking 'Why should i host a server for this kid?' then what is the reason you clicked on this topic, besides i don't know what the problem is with pyspades for me.I would really appreciate it if you guys would host one for me.

-Zay

Try looking up a guide on how to port forward. If you are trying to run a server on Linux or Mac OS you have to do a lot more then just port forward. People who will host servers for other people is very scarce and does not come around to often. You can fork out some money for someone to host a server for you. www.JestServers.com is one, it currently sits at $24 for 32 player slots for a month and $59 for 32 player slots and its own dedicated server core. You may choose out of a list where you want the server to be hosted. You can also ask questions on their Customer Service forums which is the best place to host a server for your area to get the most minimum lag possible.
* USAB ([email protected]) has joined #AoS
* Q sets mode: +v USAB
<+ReubenMcHawk> omg USAB you quit the BOOYO clan?
<+USAB> wat
* USAB is now known as USABxBOOYO
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Re: Can someone host a server for me?

Postby DUHsoRYAN » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm

maybe i will but it will not be 24/7.
MY NAME IS RYAN
THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE PLEASE CHECK OTHER ACCOUNT CALLED RYBOHOBO
DUHsoRYAN

Return to Server Help