Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

F1 Save feature

For all your hosting needs.

F1 Save feature

Postby HaLoFaNaTiC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I am very new to server hosting and right now I've upgraded to psyspades. Before, when i made vanilla servers, I could press F1 to save the map and it would save to my .vxl folder so I can run the map again.
In pyspades, I have no clue how to save the current map so that it'll automatically save to the map folder in the dist directory.??
Is there any way I can save the current maps onto the pyspades map folder without clicking and dragging it from the ace of spades .vxl folder?
HaLoFaNaTiC

Re: F1 Save feature

Postby BlueToonYoshi » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 am

As of right now, Not that I know of. Whick sucks because I know exactly what you mean, it is kind of annoying, but I hope this is a feature that will be including in the future.
BlueToonYoshi

Postby matpow2 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:59 pm

The client-side save feature has nothing to do with the server. You could make a Windows-only script that finds the client's install path in the registry and copies it there, but it's probably not a feature that should be enabled by default.
matpow2
Site Admin

Postby SeptHD » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

If you press F1 in a pyspades server it will still be saved in [C:\Ace of Spades\vxl]
SeptHD

Postby Venets » Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 pm

What SeptHD said he is right
Venets
Banned

Return to Server