Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

SMG jamming bug

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Re: SMG jamming bug

Postby dslbis » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 am

Krooper wrote:You know, on my opinion, this SHOULD BE A FEATURE! Seriously! It will make the game more realistic - if your weapon was jammed suddenly in the middle of the battle.

Totally agree with this.Yes it could annoy you but it will make the game more realistic.for example,gears of war has a jamming problem so why not?
|^Take a look at our clan : Freedom Fighters!|
|^Take a look at my modifications!|
IGN : [FF]Lt.Sagrata
Retired AoS Player
dslbis
[FF] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:46 am

dslbis wrote:
Krooper wrote:You know, on my opinion, this SHOULD BE A FEATURE! Seriously! It will make the game more realistic - if your weapon was jammed suddenly in the middle of the battle.

Totally agree with this.Yes it could annoy you but it will make the game more realistic.for example,gears of war has a jamming problem so why not?

What about this: The longer you use the gun, the more chance it has to jam. So it would be really rare for it to jam after 1 mag, but if you already used like, 3 or 4 mags, it will almost certainly jam, kinda like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, where there is a Condition system: The more you used that specific gun, the less Condition it had, the higher chance to jam and the less damage it dealt, and it could be repaired with similar guns.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby dslbis » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
dslbis wrote:

What about this: The longer you use the gun, the more chance it has to jam. So it would be really rare for it to jam after 1 mag, but if you already used like, 3 or 4 mags, it will almost certainly jam, kinda like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, where there is a Condition system: The more you used that specific gun, the less Condition it had, the higher chance to jam and the less damage it dealt, and it could be repaired with similar guns.

Agreed.
|^Take a look at our clan : Freedom Fighters!|
|^Take a look at my modifications!|
IGN : [FF]Lt.Sagrata
Retired AoS Player
dslbis
[FF] Member

Postby LinktersHD » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
dslbis wrote:

+1 on this idea.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Bozo » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 am

Huh, I've never got it.
I do have a fairly good internet so that might be the case :/
IGN: Bozo
Best killstreak: 31
Bozo

Postby Tex » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:
dslbis wrote:

Yeah, but how are we supposed to get "more guns?"
Tex

Postby topologist » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 pm

The obvious one is "return to your command post". Perhaps walking over a corpse could give a small boost to your weapon's condition.

(Perhaps this should be turned into a thread in the suggestions board!)
REDACTED
topologist
[SPQR] Member

Postby CommanderCody » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm

This bug was fixed 2 updates ago, this should be locked.
| Join {AGAN} Today | IGN-AGANComandrCody | I Am a Combine |
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Krooper » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 am

nah, we don't discuss the bug anymore, we propose it to be a feature
[click that^^^]
I'M KROOPER!
Krooper

Previous

Return to Game help