Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

random blocks/Intel! FTW!

For all bug reports and game-related issues

random blocks/Intel! FTW!

Postby moomoomilkman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 am

i have found that, at least on the server i go on there are random floating blocks, just every where!
and at the edges of the map, like in the corners, Intel floats ominously. and if you walk under it you get it. weird hu?
moomoomilkman

Re: random blocks/Intel! FTW!

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

moomoomilkman wrote:i have found that, at least on the server i go on there are random floating blocks, just every where!
and at the edges of the map, like in the corners, Intel floats ominously. and if you walk under it you get it. weird hu?

floating blocks.
seen it before, must be a bug with Voxlap.
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby BuffetOfLies » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 pm

It's a pyspades issue, actually. Used to happen on the regular version as well until Ben added some code to delete "hanging blocks". In voxed it is possible to place floating blocks when making a custom map. Some people use this for effect on their maps.
BuffetOfLies

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 am

BuffetOfLies wrote:It's a pyspades issue, actually. Used to happen on the regular version as well until Ben added some code to delete "hanging blocks". In voxed it is possible to place floating blocks when making a custom map. Some people use this for effect on their maps.

Skullisland map?
I did see an red x on the map hangin
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Return to Game help