Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Drunken men walking

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Drunken men walking

Postby xEric » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 am

In the new update I notice a bug. SoD were having a clan match, And it was very annoying when the other team looked like they were holding the gun like.... Down, Looking at the ground and walking. Is this a problem with my skin or Is anyone noticing this?

And 2, I notice people like.... Shaking, Like a vibrating or something. Its very strange. Please post If you can answer this or you are seeing the same things.
Back
xEric

Re: Drunken men walking

Postby Carnage » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 am

When you see a close by person with their gun down, that means their sprinting. Don't feel alone on that one x.x
I haven't heard of the second one, though...

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 am

ILovePancakes wrote:In the new update I notice a bug. SoD were having a clan match, And it was very annoying when the other team looked like they were holding the gun like.... Down, Looking at the ground and walking. Is this a problem with my skin or Is anyone noticing this?

And 2, I notice people like.... Shaking, Like a vibrating or something. Its very strange. Please post If you can answer this or you are seeing the same things.

Screen vibrating.
Sometimes it happen to me lulz :)
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby xEric » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks Carnage. Did not know that

And oh Mrhaxxxx or whatever dude, Thanks.
Back
xEric

Return to Game help