Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Black Knights looking for recruits

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Black Knights looking for recruits

Postby Zalmaran » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 am

I mostly run the clan but Ninja and Pwniej are also leaders. We believe in morals and respect. we do NOT tolerate cussing and talking down to other players. We do stand for our beliefs if you mess with us. We are just starting out and need more recruits so please apply.

How to apply:
fill out the following form.

Ign:
Time you have been playing:
Why you want to join:
pledge to follow our constitution:(constitution provided below)
What you have to bring to the clan.

We do not have a certain level you have to achieve but I do want to field test all new recruits.

Here is our constitution:
Any member caught doing any of these things listed with be subject to a dismissal or demotion

Griefing, using mod packs that alter game coding, Using aimbot, Cussing, Taunting, or anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players (as listed in AOS rules.)

You will be taken off our list if you are not active for one month but will be allowed to join again however you will be required to explain why you weren’t active.

Modding is encouraged. Map making is encouraged. Be kind to all players (REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE 7 PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Stay active. Please submit mod packs or maps to our email. Please be smart. Videos or anything else AOS related is also accepted at our email.

our website is: http://blackknightsaos.webs.com/ it contains a list of all current members
Zalmaran

Re: Black Knights looking for recruits

Postby royalray007 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 am

Ign:royalray007
Time you have been playing:roughly 2 years
Why you want to join:i would like to be part of a group where i can work together with the same people
pledge to follow our constitution:i promise not to break any rules that i have read and understand the punishments if i break any of these rules
What you have to bring to the clan.i am very stealthy and can infultrate enemy bases unditected i also work well in groups or by my self
royalray007

Postby eXteeL1000 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 am

Good luck guys!
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby FalconX » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

royalray007 wrote:Ign:royalray007
Time you have been playing:roughly 2 years
Why you want to join:i would like to be part of a group where i can work together with the same people
pledge to follow our constitution:i promise not to break any rules that i have read and understand the punishments if i break any of these rules
What you have to bring to the clan.i am very stealthy and can infultrate enemy bases unditected i also work well in groups or by my self

The game hasnt been around for 2years
Fear the Falcon I will hunt you down like a mouse you can hide you can run it doesn't matter I will kill you
FalconX

Return to Clans