Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Closed!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: {DS|Damaged Souls

Postby StrateKill » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks. I got 1 member but i forgot his name

Made By Ultrasonic A.K.A Alpha
StrateKill

Re: {DS|Damaged Souls- Now Recruiting

Postby killstar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 am

Uhh here's the clan!

Goodluck, Strait! Hope your clan don't fail.

No members. D:
AoS Leaderboard:Rank: 3 *|* IGN: [SPQR]Killstar *|* Proud Member Of SPQR!
^Pwease click the Dragon! He Needs you!^
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby StrateKill » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 am

My Clan is Failing :( prob just gonna close it

StrateKill

Postby killstar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am

I'm sure it'll get apps soon..
AoS Leaderboard:Rank: 3 *|* IGN: [SPQR]Killstar *|* Proud Member Of SPQR!
^Pwease click the Dragon! He Needs you!^
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby StrateKill » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:20 am

Im Closing DS, until im more experienced ill be going to RSS to help out a friend for awhile and then prob gonna reapply to DSC

StrateKill

Re: Closed!

Postby RambroGaming » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 am

hey don't expect people to join straight away you have to wait
True story
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
*RAGE QUIT* <------ click here
RambroGaming

Postby StrateKill » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 am

Ik im just waiting until im more experienced

StrateKill

Postby Kibblez » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 am

Ledyr Syndicate didn't start getting applications until the 3rd day or so, and even then.. It was because I was inviting people in-game and telling them what a great clan they'd be joining if they did join. Telling them we were new and looking for new members, looking to be the best.. I'd say "Just look at the OP, and tell me what you think, if you like it: Apply."

So I mean, it takes work to get a few people here and there, then it kinda just does the rest by itself.. Especially if you have good shooters and/or people that love to just talk. It's work to run a clan.

You can't just give up on the second or third day, I'm sorry, but you can't. Given some work and a little time, you can be just as successful as any other clan. Also, with you saying you need more experience before you make a clan.. Well.. Where else are you going to get experience in running your own clan? You need to run a clan for clan leader experience, or be a co-leader in another clan.

Either way, you need to be a leader of a clan. Just give your clan a shot, follow in the footsteps of successful clans, but try to do things how you'd want to do them.
All the successful clans didn't happen overnight, shoot, it wasn't until maybe 3 - 4 weeks into Ledyr Syndicate that we started to really get a lot of members that TRULY wanted to be there. The only thing that really made a lot of members want to leave was that I couldn't keep up with it anymore, I was doing a full-time job away from home 5 days a week, I had no internet access outside of my phone (so barely any forum activity for me, and virtually no IRC activity). I couldn't keep up with all of it, lucky for me I had some great admins to lead the clan, but they quit at the same time without any warning, so I had to stop LS due to a lack of leadership; our clan was going downhill.

It is what it is, we had a good 6 week run, could've been much longer and way better but I couldn't be on very much.

I wish you luck with your clan and your endeavors, if you have no more than 4 members in two weeks, I'd quit and join a well established clan.. Then after 4 - 8 weeks of being with that clan, leave and start your own; just please DO NOT take their members or beg any members to be with you when you do leave, not only is it rude, it's just unclassy.. It's not cool to do that to a clan you were in. Should members freely decide that they want to leave and be with you, that's one thing, but don't ask anyone unless you were REALLY good friends with them in the clan; you shouldn't be asking more than one person to join you. Honestly. I was in TSB and had several good friends that I left when I made Ledyr Syndicate, nobody came with me only a couple of people that didn't make it into TSB or were kicked out previously.. The rest of everyone else were just applicants.

Most members we had were about 21, I only wanted around 16 though for a bit, as I knew 3 - 6 of them would leave to make their own clans. Those people were LaurenTS, CrazyPug, DerpStalker (joined another clan as a mod), NeuroFunk, Bad Aiming, and a couple others had left to join clans.. I want to say there was one or two more people that made their own clans, but that was the purpose of my clan.

Sorry for the post, I suppose it's TL;DR, but that's how I roll.. You can ask just about anyone that is familiar with me..
Just.. Don't give up. You have only just begun.
Kibblez

Postby RambroGaming » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 am

yeah what kibblez said and so sad they died
True story
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
*RAGE QUIT* <------ click here
RambroGaming

Previous

Return to Clans