Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[X-ray] X-ray Extraction Team

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[X-ray] X-ray Extraction Team

Postby Andrew2401 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 am

Hello there, fellow soldier. This clan will be specialized in quick, precision movements, using our teammates as mobile spawn points to get back quickly in the action. As this is a specialized team, expect to take orders, from me, and in the future, from other officers.

Nota:(To all spanish-speakers, if you speak English, skip this part)
A todo hispanohablante: You hablo espanol completamente (viva Peru!! :D), asi que te puedo traducir las ordenes y otras conversasiones. Si te sientes mas tranquilo hablando espanol, y la mayoria de jugadores habla espanol, cambiaremos el clan a espanol solamente(depende en la cantidad de gente que se una)

Clan rules:
Please be respectful at all times, that includes not using racial slurs (n**ga and other words like that are completely not tolerated), swear words are fine, as long as they are not directed towards another clan member. If you are a lone wolf type of guy, or more of a rebel that doesn't like taking orders, this clan in not for you.

Expect to hear and use this basic commands:
-Enemy spotted: Say that when you see an enemy in a big map, in small action maps, it's not needed.
-Enemy killed: Always report your kills, it helps keep track of our score and such.
-Hold!: I'll give that command when you are the last one standing in the whole squad. You are instructed to run to the nearest cover place, or dig a hole, and wait for teammates to spawn on you.(This is the most important order, don't mess it up, please)

Extra info:
My name is Andre, but most people call me Andrew, and that is my gaming name. My steam account is andrew240197, and my e-mail is [email protected]
Current teamspeak server is 98.211.196.245 (Note: This is not a paid for server, I'm hosting it from my computer, which means that it'll be up as long as I'm up, until we get enough clan members to get our own rented server. I'm not a veteran teamspeak hoster, so expect mistakes of my part, and maybe for the address to change)

Official team members:
-Andrew (me, 16 years old male)
-Melissa (co-founder, 13 years old female)
-Fiorella (9 years old female)
Yeah, I Know, lots of little kids there, but if I get enough people in the squad, I'll play with them some other time, and I'll make a more mature squad. All range of ages accepted as of now. BTW: Both of them are my sisters :D

New team members(You'll be moved to official after you play more than 2 hours with the clan):
-Hauz (less than 15 male)

Info required if joining:
Name(how you want to be called):
In-game name:
Steam(y/n; if yes, what is your steam account?):
Will you follow orders(simple commands, I'm not gonna boss you around):
Do you have teamspeak?:
If you do, do you have, and are willing to use a microphone?:
Time zone:
Time zone is very important. I live in Florida and use EST(-05:00). If you live in some other country and want to log on into a far away server, on non-convenient hours go ahead, but i think it'll be mostly a North American clan. As of now, I have been playing mostly on "F4tal clan server" (NA)

Required information
Clan name:X-ray Extraction Team
Clan tag:[X-ray]
Link to your clan's thread:none yet.
Link to any external forums if you are using any:none.
Desired clan section description: Already specified above.
Leader(s) name:Andrew
Last edited by Andrew2401 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andrew2401

Re: [X-ray] X-ray Extraction Team

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 am

Hey there me met on F4TAL's server. But anyway nice OP you got there but i would just like to say then it looks a little Squashed. But overall it looks great hope the best to this clan :D

Rainbow Dash is the Best Pony, No wait I am.
Becool362

Postby Andrew2401 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Becool362 wrote:Hey there me met on F4TAL's server. But anyway nice OP you got there but i would just like to say then it looks a little Squashed. But overall it looks great hope the best to this clan :D

Thanks. I'll add more color to the thread if that's what you mean :D
Andrew2401

Postby Hauz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 am

Hi, ya'll! I'm not sure if I have to message this, but oh well.

My information:
Name: Classified information. xD
In-game name: Hauz
Steam: Nope
Will you wear the tags?: Duh. Yes.
Will you follow orders: Why do we have to answer these questions? The answers are obvious. Yes.
Do you have teamspeak?: What do you mean teamspeak? As in the AoS teamspeak? If yes, then yes.
Do you have a microphone?: No
Time zone: PST(-07:00) I think. I live in California.

EDIT:
Last edited by Hauz on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
You've only got one life. Don't waste it.
Hauz

Postby Andrew2401 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 am

Hauz wrote:Hi, ya'll! I'm not sure if I have to message this, but oh well.

My information:
Name: Classified information. xD
In-game name: Hauz
Steam: Nope
Will you wear the tags?: Duh. Yes.
Will you follow orders: Why do we have to answer these questions? The answers are obvious. Yes.
Do you have teamspeak?: What do you mean teamspeak? As in the AoS teamspeak? If yes, then yes.
Do you have a microphone?: No
Time zone: PST(-07:00) I think. I live in California.

Good man , welcome to the team. I'll contact you shortly with extra information through e-mail. About Teamspeak, its a free application that allows you to talk to other people, pretty much like Skype, but in-game. You can get it at this link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads You are our first recruit, so congrats. I hope that one day this clan grows big enough to have it's own server, but we don't have one yet. So what we'll be doing is just hopping through US servers, and getting more people to know about us, until we get enough collaborators to raise our own server.
Andrew2401

Postby CrisisFlarez » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 am

This is a nice clan. I like the layout and you seem like a mature person.

CrisisFlarez

Postby Andrew2401 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:20 am

CrisisFlarez wrote:This is a nice clan. I like the layout and you seem like a mature person.

Thanks for the nice words. If you are not currently in a clan you can join us too. I've a lot of experience in gaming, but its actually my first time running a clan. I'm learning right now how to set up my servers(teamspeak) and such... I hope everything goes well.
Andrew2401

Postby LordmilkyNcookies » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 am

Good OP.Me gusta.
Spanish speakers must be pleased, so you might actually get a lot of members soon. :-)
Want to make sigs like mine? Click the sig above!
LordmilkyNcookies

Location: The land of 10-gallon hats, land, more land, desert, rattlesnakes, and Cowboy Spacemen

Postby Hauz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:23 am

Kreditor! It's nice to see you on the forums. Weren't you the one that I accused of hacking?

P.S.
I can't use TeamSpeak because I don't have a mic. :/
Hauz

Postby LordmilkyNcookies » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 am

Hauz wrote:Kreditor! It's nice to see you on the forums. Weren't you the one that I accused of hacking?

P.S.

Yep.
How come you accused me? I don't hack whatsoever, but I guess you have a valid reason just like the others.
Oh well, nice to see you too.
Want to make sigs like mine? Click the sig above!
LordmilkyNcookies

Location: The land of 10-gallon hats, land, more land, desert, rattlesnakes, and Cowboy Spacemen

Postby Andrew2401 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Hauz wrote:P.S.

Just download it. Even if you can't use it to talk to me, I can talk to you, which is the important part.
Also put you age and sex in the app. If you don't want to specify age, just put more than 15, or less than 15.
Andrew2401

Postby Andrew2401 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 pm

---------bump-----------
Andrew2401

Postby Hauz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 am

I've edited my application, so now you know more information. *cough*Creep*cough* jk xD
Hauz

Postby Hauz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 am

Can I let my other computer become an X-ray member? It's the same info, so I'll just tell you the name.
Username: Deko
Hauz

Return to Clans