Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[FL] clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[FL] clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 am

Okay so you guys must have heard about the previous FL? Well I am now in charge of it. So as Blood(and F4C3S) are still the founders, I have decided to make this page.Post your things here from now on about FL and if you are a member)

Welcome to the page for the clan [FL] The First Legion

Our Leader List is currently (Though can be expanded) stands as
FOUNDER-Bloodmarine, F4C3S

Main -Xtroke

Secondary – Atos

Recruiting – Xtroke-

Tactics and squad management – Atos

We still need a server manager and IRC manager as well as a manager of discipline and punishment.

Clan Servers - Pinpoint and Arena but any Aloha is good
Clan Weapon - Rifle (But you do not have to use a rifle)
Clan Map – Pinpoint
Clan official languages – English, Latin

How to join:
(Copy and Paste this-Application)
Current IGN(In-Game Name)-
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-
Country-
Time Zone-
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-
Age(tell the truth)-
Favourite Weapon-
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc-
Can you be active on aloha pk.arena all maps(Most used) or other aloha pk. servers?

'

CLAN RULES-MUST FOLLOW
#1 Hacking will result in immediate removal from the clan
#2 No multi clanning
#3 No Clan hopping
#4 Greifers are put on Probationis for 3 weeks then must spend 2 weeks in Tiro before being able to join a new squad
#5 Have fun were here for fun
#6 Be polite to fellow clan members
#7 Stay Active
#8 No double posting (unless completely required)
#9 Do not beg to be in a higher rank. Time and skills will tell.And do not beg to have another match if you are already beaten by someone-Read below for more info

Warning 1-If it is not THAT bad of a thing you have done you are not put on Probationis.But if it is you are.

Warning 2-Put on Probationis no matter what.

Warning 3-You are kicked out.

Our clan is to remain structured new people wanting in are to be tested at least 2 times by a leader or trusted member.People creating Drama or problems are put on Probationis for a month not the normal 2 weeks.From here you have to start all over again as a recruit and then so on..

Clan Structure-
The clan will be structured into squads of roughly 4-6 members. A squad will train and work together in and out of clan matches they are to be a fine tunned machine working together. Making a squad is done when a clan member starts a squad with the support of at least one leader and 3 other clan members that are not in squads that are willing to be in the new squad. A squad rises in members when a new recruit arrives and gets to the point at which a squad wants them in said squad. When 2 squads want the same new recruit they have a squad v squad battle the winning squad receives the new member. If a squad has 6 members and want a new one they must vote to remove a current member to be replaced by the recruit.How squads participate in clan matches is simple 4 squads are selected for the clan match each squad then chooses 4participants making a total of 16 people for the clan match.Each clan leader will lead their own squad and at any time 2 leaders are not to be in the same squad. Other clan members can lead squads too but in clan matches at least one leader’s squad must be present or partially present.A squad with problems is disbanded and members are to find a new squad.

Cohorts-
There are 5 cohorts each cohort contains two squads and therefor has two centurions First cohort will be led by Xtroke Second (3rd)by Atos Third(5th) will be led be a future member Fourth(7th) will be led by a future member fifth(9th) cohort will be led by a future member. Each cohort will eventually have 2 centurions and hopefully one day two full squads to each cohort note the odd numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 they are leader squads and are all to be led by a clan leader or trusted member the other cohorts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 can be led by any clan member that has the rank of centurion or over. If the leader of a squad is not present,then General Officers can take control, if General Officer(s) are not present then Senior Officers can take control and so on.. E.G. If two (or more) General Officers are in the same clan, and they have to take control, then the General Officer with the higher number in the clan rank (General Officers with the numbers 1-2 are present, 1 will get power over 2) can take control. This goes for all ranks except Centurian and higher.

Ranks and Info-

Note:- The clan has rank tags, for e.g. Praetorian is {P}, You must write this after your In-Game Name-[FL]Xtroke{PSC} Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion.If you have more than one rank tag for e.g Xtroke does, then write all of their rank tags together.{PSDC} Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion The writing of the rank tags must be written rank wise. Meaning that the higher rank has to be written before. For another e.g. You are a {GO} and a Centurion, Centurion {C} is a higher rank that General officer, so you have to write like this-[FL}PlayerName{CGO}.+Please make sure that you do not give a space between your name and your clan rank tag.Check the Legionarries list for all members clan rank tags.

The Legionnaires – (every clan member is to be named here) [Read this and fix your rank tag names. If there is anything wrong then PLEASE PM me]-BTW THERE IS NO COLOUR thing. Everyone has colours-So RED does not mean anything here---
1.[FL]Bloodmarine{F}-FOUNDER
2.[FL]Hamo{O}-Officer
3.[FL]Xtroke{PSC}
4.[FL]Trype47{TR}-Tiro
5.FL]AussieSnipes{TR}-Tiro
6.[FL]Atos{IC}-Imperatoriae dux Centurion
7.[FL]P4RATR00PER{TR}-Tiro
8.[FL]Darkguyed{TR}-Tiro
9.[FL]Xsnipe{GO}-General Officer
10.[FL]KingDeroy{O}-Officer
11.[FL]Joe{O}-Officer
12.[FL]NeoI.I.I{O}
13.{FL}Octopusmaster{O}-Officer
14.[FL]Bonzjoe{O}
15.[FL]AwesomeGuy{SO}
16.[FL]FalconX{GO}

17.[FL]The_Ender_Bow{O}

The clan ranks are –
Founder{F}-Bloodmarine, F4C3S

Praetorians {P}– (clan Leaders) Xtroke{PSC}-Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion – [Main]

Imperatoriaes dux {I}– (Tactical Leaders) Atos{IC}

Supplementos dux {S}– (recruitment leader) Xtroke{PSC}

Centurions – (leaders of a squad) {C}

1) [FL]Xtroke{PSC}
2)
3) [FL]Atos{IC}
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Squad Members:-(leaders not included. If you are a squad member and want to know your rank then please check the ranks, for e.g. 1.Playername{GO} if you are a General Officer then you will have a {GO} sign after your name)

Remember:Every rank except Centurion and HIGHER (meaning every rank under this, who does not have their name in Centurion or higher) is not a leader nor put into a squad-if your name does not come under squads
All ranks under this writing, LISTEN TO HIGHER RANKS and HIGHER NUMBERS-e.g {GO} 9 listens to 8 and higher-8 listens to 7 and higher-7 listens to 6 and higher-and so on. FOR RANKS {GO} and BELOW!!
General Officers- {GO}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 5
1.[FL]Xsnipe{GO}
2.[FL]FalconX{GO}

Senior Officers-{SO}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 10 <Goes to higer rank if can beat higer rank {GO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader> (If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 1 month and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)
1.[FL]Hamo{SO}
2.[FL]AwesomeGuy{SO}

Officers-{O}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 15 <Goes to higer rank if can beat higer rank {GO}/{SO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader> (If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 2 months and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)
1.[FL]KingDeroy{O}
2.[FL]Joe{O}
3.{FL}Octopusmaster{O}
4.[FL]NeoI.I.I{O}
5.[FL]Bonzjoe{O}
6.[FL]The_Ender_Bow{O}

0]Miles (private){MP}-(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 20 <Goes to higher rank if can beat higher rank {O}/{SO}/{GO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader>(If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 3 months and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)
9. This is currently not going to be filled. It will but after the Officer spot has 6-10.

Tiro (recruit){TR}-(these are recruits not yet accepted or put in a squad) UNLIMITED <Goes to higher rank if active for 2 weeks>
1.[FL]Trype47{TR}
2.FL]AussieSnipes{TR}
3.[FL]Converse{TR}
4.[FL]P4RATR00PER{TR}
5.[FL]Darkguyed{TR}

The secessit – (those that are inactive or have left under peaceful and glorious terms aka left by choice)

The infamis – (all fake members to be a named here alongside those that have been kicked)

Probationis – (these are members who have been warned because of behaviour to get off this list and back into Tiro where you must be accepted into a new cohort you must spend 2 weeks in Probationis during which time you cannot wear the clan tag and must act maturely or be booted from the legion)

Enemy Clans-None ( If you want to be enemies with this clan then just say it)

Allied Clans:
[RSS] Rapid Silent Snipers- /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15464
( If you want to be allies with FL then just say it)

IRC: None :( Please anyone make one for us.
Clan Server:None :( Please make one for us.
Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/FLThe-First-Legion-an-AoS-clan/465697890149420

YouTube Page:Being Made
Last edited by XTROKIANGOD on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am, edited 29 times in total.
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Re: FL clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Postby CrisisFlarez » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 am

Err, what is this...

CrisisFlarez

Postby Octopusmaster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 am

Current IGN(In-Game Name)-Octopusmaster
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-{FL}Octopusmaster{Clan Rank}
Country-USATR
Time Zone-GMT-4:00, America New York (live southern though though :P) Eastern Time
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)- Well, since im somewhat new, i want to be in a clan so i can learn and gradually get up in the ranks of AoS. Also, i want to know which gamemode i'm best at, which right now i don't know.
Age(tell the truth)-11
Favourite Weapon-Shotgun for arena, Rifle for tdm, and SMG for the rest.
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Well, i usually just snipe, but for arena i basically just either camp or rush. And for tug of war, i rush/dig under the base.
Ill change my name once i get accepted, or if you want me to change it now, reply please :P
EDIT: Got my name now, it is {FL}Octopus{O}, so there, is the edit.
Last edited by Octopusmaster on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Octopusmaster

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 am

CrisisFlarez wrote:Err, what is this...

This is the new one. Cause the old one got pretty messed up. So, I decided to make a new one. Where it will be more organised.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

Octopusmaster wrote:Current IGN(In-Game Name)-Octopusmaster
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-{FL}Octopusmaster{TR}
Country-USA
Time Zone-GMT-4:00, America New York (live southern though though :P) Eastern Time
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)- Well, since im somewhat new, i want to be in a clan so i can learn and gradually get up in the ranks of AoS. Also, i want to know which gamemode i'm best at, which right now i don't know.
Age(tell the truth)-11
Favourite Weapon-Shotgun for arena, Rifle for tdm, and SMG for the rest.
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Well, i usually just snipe, but for arena i basically just either camp or rush. And for tug of war, i rush/dig under the base.
Ill change my name once i get accepted, or if you want me to change it now, reply please :P.

Okay welcome to the CLAN. And you did not need to write {TR}. You just needed to write {ClanRank} and nothing else.I will tell you your rank which is Officer not Tiro.When the Officer space is full the others who join can be Tiros (recruits) or Miles (privates).
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Re: [FL] clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Postby UnknownGuy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

Hello Clan Members: I am very sorry to say but i am leaving after the downfall of members and interest in this clan. I have now officially left sorry everyone but i have made my way around this clan and going to know join another... Thanks UnknownGuy
IGN:Proz_Destroyer
Forums:UnknownGuy
Clan:[Proz] ArmyProz
K/D Ratio:3.76
I see you Mario
UnknownGuy

Postby minininja92 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

Current IGN(In-Game Name)-NeoI.I.I
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-[FL]NeoI.I.I[TR]
Country-Australia
Time Zone-GMT-10.00
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-I wold like to join becluse i think your clan needs more members and pros and other stuff :)
Age(tell the truth)-10
Favourite Weapon-SMG
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Camp and Rush sometimes
minininja92

Postby atosthewarrior » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am

i cant add the {IDC} too my name because my name is too long so what do i need to do ?
and fix this sentenct : How to join:(Cory and Paste this-Application)
ImageImage
green signature is done by:Jazzer IGN:[FL]Jazzer check him out in the Media section.
atosthewarrior

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:47 am

atosthewarrior wrote:i cant add the {IDC} too my name because my name is too long so what do i need to do ?

Well.. It would be best if you can cut your name a little just saying. This is what I would do- [FL]atos{IDC}
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

minininja92 wrote:Current IGN(In-Game Name)-NeoI.I.I
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-[FL]NeoI.I.I[TR]
Country-Australia
Time Zone-GMT-10.00
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-I wold like to join becluse i think your clan needs more members and pros and other stuff :)
Age(tell the truth)-10
Favourite Weapon-SMG
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Camp and Rush sometimes

Okay you are in I love kids. Well not when they are annoying but whatever. And you are not a {TR} you are an {O}.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

Okay if you guys want, you guys can challenge people for a higher rank.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby atosthewarrior » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 am

XTROKIANGOD wrote:
atosthewarrior wrote:i cant add the {IDC} too my name because my name is too long so what do i need to do ?

Well.. It would be best if you can cut your name a little just saying. This is what I would do- [FL]atos{IDC}

first my name whas atosthewarrior then i joind FL so i had to cut it to atoswarrior but i'm not gonna cut it again ... is there no other way ?
ImageImage
green signature is done by:Jazzer IGN:[FL]Jazzer check him out in the Media section.
atosthewarrior

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm

atosthewarrior wrote:
XTROKIANGOD wrote:

first my name whas atosthewarrior then i joind FL so i had to cut it to atoswarrior but i'm not gonna cut it again ... is there no other way ?

Nope I do not see any other way. Unless you want to can figure out of one. Or I can try to shorten it down a little. Wait I am shortening it down. Or the last alternative I can come up with is that you go down to the ranks Centurion,Officer,Senior Officer, General Officer or Miles or Tiro, as they have only one or two in them. But I am shortening it now so yeah then try,. Okay I made it smaller. So yeah.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

How are you guys doing? PM me on it. And if you guys want a rank match then PM me as well and tell me who you want to have it against.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby atosthewarrior » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm

ok my new IGN is [FL]Atos{IC} its a bit wierd but i'm already used to it !
ImageImage
atosthewarrior

Next

Return to Clans