Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[CWOD] Clan

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[CWOD] Clan

Postby mw3gamer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am

Clan name:Combat Warriors of Doom
Clan tag:[CWOD]
Link to your clan's thread: Updated to this application it is BELOW this.
Link to any external forums if you are using any: http://wwwcombatwarriorsnet.webstarts.com/about.html
Desired clan section description: We are a group of competitive people and have certain talents or none.
Leader(s) name: [CWOD]god

CLAN THREAD
An explanation of how you plan to run your clan and how you make decisions.[/b] I wish to run it for people who have talent and skills at "Combat." And I want to have a chance as a leader

Your in-clan rules.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments No Inviting others

All clans must obey the forum rules when posting on the forum.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments

These are any additional rules.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments

Aims or goals.[/b] To get and find people with talent and have this post approved (more goals will be made)

Optionally, an introduction to your clan or some background information so that people can find out about you.[/b] My name is Chris. I Live in The United States Of America In Illinois and my time is 8:03 P.M. Right now Also I love games my life and my lovely girlfriend!

The only people I have respect for is BooYo and TheFamed.
Last edited by mw3gamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mw3gamer

Re: [CWOD] Clan

Postby USABxBOOYO » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

Considering I just had to warn almost every person who replied to this thread, I deleted all of the posts aside from the OP. Let's try to be nice this time, alright?
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Re: [CWOD] Clan

Postby mw3gamer » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Ok thank's. And if people don't got something nice to say then don't say anything. Also If your gonna post alot of messages I will have them deleted just edit and say something like *UPDATE* so people will know you added something. Try to make only up to four post's.

I was warned about this to so DON'T do the same.

*UPDATE* Can this get approved?
mw3gamer

Return to Clans