Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Postby tyetoocute » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 pm

IGN-TYETOOCUTE[-_-]
New IGN-[TS]TYETOOCUTE[-_-]
Favorite Gun(WHY)-DONT HAVE ONE I LIKE THEM ALL
Time Zone-2:02 PM LA TIME
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?-YES
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-BECAUSE IM A GIRL AND SOME CLANS DONT ALLOW GIRL
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-IM FUNNY,AND IM A GOOD PLAYING, I NEVER VOTEKICK ANYONE AND I LOVE EVERYONE!
tyetoocute

Postby LaurenTS » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:10 pm

tyetoocute wrote:IGN-TYETOOCUTE[-_-]
New IGN-[TS]TYETOOCUTE[-_-]
Favorite Gun(WHY)-DONT HAVE ONE I LIKE THEM ALL
Time Zone-2:02 PM LA TIME
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?-YES
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-BECAUSE IM A GIRL AND SOME CLANS DONT ALLOW GIRL
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-IM FUNNY,AND IM A GOOD PLAYING, I NEVER VOTEKICK ANYONE AND I LOVE EVERYONE!

Tye I know you too well to not let you in xD Welcome to Tactical Sirens!! I hope that in all of your posts arn't caps lock haha, it just is annoying after a while!! But I am REALLLY happy that you applied! Thank you for being the first offical member of TS!!
You say Hack, I say SKILL!
LaurenTS

Postby tyetoocute » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHAHHHHHHHHHHH
tyetoocute

Postby LaurenTS » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 pm

AcehunterXD wrote:ok um my favorite gun is the smg and shotty. shotty bacause well one shot kill plus there is different bullet arrangements so you might kill someone from far away. the smg cause well it fires fast XD. Time Zone- um (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada), btw i dont live in canada i live in USVI. aloha.pk server are the only ones i join. i picked this clan cause i would really like to be on the same clan as you, your are a really good player, and a really nice person. well you know me allot i am male-15 born on may 19 1997, i am in 10th grade. and i love gaming, plus a friend showed me aos i loved it then i showed a friend and he loves it also XD. really look forward to being accepted into the clan :D

You are awesome!! I am really happy that you applied! I play with you alot on the aloha.pk servers!!! WELCOME TO TACTICAL SIRENS!! :P
LaurenTS

Postby Socrates » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 pm

IGN- Socrates
New IGN- [TS] Socrates
Favorite Gun(WHY)- Rifle, one shot, one kill (most the time xD nobody's perfect right?) and theres something thats just so satifying about getting headshots.. dunno what but its definatly addicting.
Time Zone- US (MT) Time [moutain time zone]
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- Yeah aloha.pk servers are always my favorite. Im on them a lot (usually on inflitration but I like arena and CTF a lot too)
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?- New clan, figured why not? Ive never joined a clan before. It just never appealed towards me but suddenly the though of clan wars and working together as a team and a single unit sounded.. fun :D
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)- La de da de da hmm.. Names Socrates. Yes the same name as the old 1,000 year old dude who killed himself. Been playing AoS for a little while now but haven't exactly bothered much with the forums. It always seemed like the same topic kept coming up over and over again and no new interesting ideas so I never really look on the forums. However Im trying to get more active on them.. kinda. I love sniping, but every once an awhile I'll pull out the smg just for kicks and giggles. Dont like dying much. Its depressing. Especially when your head gets blown off.. it put a rather gruesome image in my mind. So I try my best not to die (but hey, once again, I'm nowhere near perfect so don't expect me to be immortal please). Building has always been thrilling to me, but sadly because of griefers I don't do it much anymore. Just the basic stuff. Don't know what else to say other than I'd be happy to join TS. Sounds like you're a great leader and it'd be an honor to fight under your command.

EDIT: Oops almost forgot, I also LOVE camouflage, or in other words making my sniping positions unoticable to anyone unless they are purposely searching for them. Its fun ^^ I like that little feeling I get inside knowing I have several secret tunnels unknown to the enemy. Oh and sorry for the long post.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby AeroKnight » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

LaurenTS wrote:
AeroKnight wrote:I have a good feeling about this clan.
Allies?

Hmmm allies i dont think this early, wait untill i get some people!! Thanks though!

Okay, but if you ever need help.......
IGN: [RCS]AeroKnight
Forums: AeroKnight
Clan: [RCS] Reigning Champions of the Sky
Battle Rank: Champion of the Sky
Clan Server: aos://245928056:32887
AeroKnight

Location: In the hidden Labyrinth deep underneath The Earth itself.

Postby LaurenTS » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Socrates wrote:IGN- Socrates
New IGN- [TS] Socrates
Favorite Gun(WHY)- Rifle, one shot, one kill (most the time xD nobody's perfect right?) and theres something thats just so satifying about getting headshots.. dunno what but its definatly addicting.
Time Zone- US (MT) Time [moutain time zone]
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- Yeah aloha.pk servers are always my favorite. Im on them a lot (usually on inflitration but I like arena and CTF a lot too)
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?- New clan, figured why not? Ive never joined a clan before. It just never appealed towards me but suddenly the though of clan wars and working together as a team and a single unit sounded.. fun :D
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)- La de da de da hmm.. Names Socrates. Yes the same name as the old 1,000 year old dude who killed himself. Been playing AoS for a little while now but haven't exactly bothered much with the forums. It always seemed like the same topic kept coming up over and over again and no new interesting ideas so I never really look on the forums. However Im trying to get more active on them.. kinda. I love sniping, but every once an awhile I'll pull out the smg just for kicks and giggles. Dont like dying much. Its depressing. Especially when your head gets blown off.. it put a rather gruesome image in my mind. So I try my best not to die (but hey, once again, I'm nowhere near perfect so don't expect me to be immortal please). Building has always been thrilling to me, but sadly because of griefers I don't do it much anymore. Just the basic stuff. Don't know what else to say other than I'd be happy to join TS. Sounds like you're a great leader and it'd be an honor to fight under your command.

EDIT: Oops almost forgot, I also LOVE camouflage, or in other words making my sniping positions unoticable to anyone unless they are purposely searching for them. Its fun ^^ I like that little feeling I get inside knowing I have several secret tunnels unknown to the enemy. Oh and sorry for the long post.

Wow, I LOVE this application!! I have seen you, you are pretty good! It's ok if it is a long post, the more words, the better. It helps me get to know you better. I will be getting a server and then you can build greif-free. You can make god blocks so its impossible to break unless you are in god mode! I can't wait to see you in aloha.pk servers and on the forums/irc!! Welcome to Tactical Sirens!
LaurenTS

Postby Jorell55 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 pm

just so you know i might post a application if i dont get into LS mmmk dont reply plox please pls plz porque

A real gamer doesn't rage

-Jorell

ignore the LS part of my sig plox :3
Jorell55

Postby SnickleFritz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Jorell55 wrote:just so you know i might post a application if i dont get into LS mmmk dont reply plox please pls plz porque

traitor... :)
Max Kills:276
Max Kill Streak:21
IGN:[INV]MR.FRITZ

With death’s fiery breath about me, I defy thee for the final time. Farewell!
SnickleFritz

Postby Liam13 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 am

HEY U SEEM LIKE AN AWSOME PERSON LAUREN XD YOUR CLAN SEEMS AWSOME AND HOPE IT GOES FARHOEFULLY OUT CLAN COULD BE ALLIES??? ;) THANX MY VLAN IS ILBG

BEST WISHES,LIAM
Liam13

Postby Liam13 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 am

Just telling you that u spelled manipulate incorrectly
Liam13

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh heh you didn't see that...... xD thank you!
LaurenTS

Postby AeroKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm

This may seem needy, (Hope it doesn't) but I will offer one more time, Allies? You do have people now..........
@Liam, I assume there is no double posting here.
AeroKnight

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Haha yes, no double posing, only with applications, seem a bit to like 'sure you can be in i guess' of its all in one post. But its ok, for the first weeek or so.

Allies, I have a couple offers. Just think i should wait until I get the hang of this, it is my first time! Your clan is really good, no doubt about that!! It's just having 3 members, there really isn't a point.. Yet. Just wait until I have maybe 6-8 members!! :D
LaurenTS

Postby AeroKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Sure, as a matter of fact, let's say that now, PM me when you get we'll go 7 members, and we will be allies, sound good?
AeroKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Clans