Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[INV] INVINCIBLE Clan

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [INV] INVINCIBLE Clan

Postby LucasTroll » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Date of application : 07/09/12 DD/MM/YY
Time Zone : BR
In-game name (IGN): LucasTroll
My favorite weapon: SMG
Why want to join in [INV]: you requested me , i dont curse anyone and i respectable.
How can i help the clan : recruiting more members.
Other Skills: im a good sniper and submachinegunner,but im a terrible granade thrower.
How did i find out about [INV]: with LinStar
Last edited by LucasTroll on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LucasTroll

Postby B1azer » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Date of Application: 9/7/12
-Time Zone: CST
-In Game Name (IGN): Blazer
-Your Favorite Weapon: Shotgun
-Why You Want to Join [INV]: Because ive never been in a clan before and i want to learn what being in a clan is like.
-How Can You Help the Clan: I can recruit and anytime you need help just ask
-Other Skills: Learn easily
-How did you find out about [INV]: Linstar
B1azer

Postby adidas » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

\/ -READ THAT MESSAGE- \/
Last edited by adidas on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
图例
adidas

Postby adidas » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Soooooo.... do I have to make an application? (PLEASE NO) I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure you know how I play. Please add me to the clan and can I have a rank? Thanks for the invite btw. :D
图例
adidas

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes you do, for others to know you better. :) But you do get automatic in the clan! At least thats good right? haha
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

@Lucas - Maybe as a little more to the appplication?

@Blazer - Your application seems simple and straight to the point. I like it :)
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

ShinHae's application

Postby ShinHae » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:48 pm

-Date of Application:07/09/2012

-Time Zone:EST

-In Game Name (IGN): ShinHae

-Your Favorite Weapon: SMG in arena,Rifle in other modes

-Why You Want to Join [INV]: All of my homies are here LOL. I believe this clan will be a clan for AoS fun :). [SAS] were fun, but there wasn't anything too exciting to be looking forward to in the future of that clan. Therefore, I removed myself from the future of that clan. Lin, who was one of the people who inspired me to be in [SAS], invited me to this clan. So here I am.

-How Can You Help the Clan:I am kind and helpful. When it comes to making decisions, I always think about it critically. If there are those who need help, I will make it so that they don't need help anymore. If there is a votekick, I need the full story before I can make a verdict on whether or not this person should be kicked. I will be on the forums regularly, so if aid is required, I am here.

-Other Skills: Uh......can i just say that I'm a very smart person. It's conceited but whatever. I am really good at math and logic. Uhm... I'm good at badminton I guess. Yeah nothing else :C

-How did you find out about [INV]:The leader Lin's PM and Liam's skype message. yeah.
The Time will come when all truth's unfold...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15079
ShinHae

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Good Application Shin :) Welcome to the clan!

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby acecdc » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:24 pm

date of application-september 07

time zone:est

ign-ace_cdc

favorite weapon-smg

reason to join-i want to join [INV] beacause i have friends here and i hope we do more than our last clan.

i can help the clan by making u guys laugh and being around when u need me.

other skills-being mlg sometimes :D

i found out because u sent me a pm
IGN:[INV]ace_cdc. and/or casshern.
i got those SOGGY WAFFLES!

Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Shot. One Kill. No Luck. Pure Skill.
acecdc

Postby xXDest1nyXx » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Application Form:

Date of Application: 8/9/12

Time Zone: GMT+12:00 Auckland,Wellington

In Game Name: Dest1ny

Favorite Gun: Smg

Why I Want to Join [INV]: I want to join [INV} so i can be with my bud :D and i was getting bit bored of [SAS] and why not join a clan and make more new friends.

How I can Help the Clan: I am friendly and kind very helpful and willing to help my friend who in future i hope to be [INV]. I am very active and always willing to have fun.

Other Skills: I am very good at smg and spamming at head height, I can use a rifle pretty well but not as good as a smg. I am a good rusher and i don't camp

How did you find out about [INV]: First i saw Liam in this guild and i asked him why he was in this guild and then Lin you sent a message to me to join [INV] and i thought why not :D.
xXDest1nyXx

Postby Imm0rtalAssasin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 pm

-Date of Application: 9/7/12
-Time Zone: I honestly don't know v.v....
-In Game Name (IGN): Imm0rtal
-Your Favorite Weapon: SMG
-Why You Want to Join [INV]: I want to join INV cause some of my friends like the ones in it already are in it! And I would truly love to help this clan out! Since SAS got pretty inactive therefore if you can accept me I'll be changing my IGN!
-How Can You Help the Clan: I'm a pro with the SMG and I feel I can be a suitably good member ;)
-Other Skills: None :d
-How did you find out about [INV]: LinStar Pmed me to join the clan so where I am :D!

[INV]Imm0rtal-Co-Leader

http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=15297My mods! :)
http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12805 CakesSnipers mods!! :)
Best Sniper K/D so far 94K/52D -XodusEN AoS Server 24/7
Imm0rtalAssasin

Location: I was doing your mom..A BIG FAVOR..too make you...A SANDWICH XDD

Postby LiamHart » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm

If I had the power to accept, Destiny would be in. His applications is great, and you know how I am about applications!
LiamHart

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm

All the Co-Leaders have to power to accept or denie an application. If one denied, must have a reason why. :)

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 pm

In my opinion, those who were former SAS aka our close friends should be able to join. What do you co-leaders think?

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby LinStar » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 am

Hey Guys! :) So I've been thinking about the Co-Leaders spot.. I Have took down a few members and have put you as a member. I apologize! The reason why I've done this because I need to know if you're capable of proven yourself as being a co-leader. Playing in matches plays a role of being a co-leader but most importantly being able to be active when needed and showing leadership plays a huger role. I know this is a new clan but just putting anyone as coleader may lead to a downfall of the clan. I do have my 100% trust but I do need to make this clan alive. I hope you all understand and will cooperate with me to make this clan successful. Thanks!

-LinStar

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

PreviousNext

Return to Clans