Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[AK] Aeon Knights (Now Recruiting)

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[AK] Aeon Knights (Now Recruiting)

Postby thegreatninjaman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 am

Aeon Knights, we are a group of players who wish to bring Ace of Spades to a more competitive level through means of coordinated strategy, Practice, and Anti-Griefing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Rules
-Must ask before joining.
-griefing will result in immediate kick from clan
-Abuse to clan-mates will result in delayed but reviewed kick from clan
-hacking will result in immediate kick from clan
-You must follow orders by higher ranking clan-mates (in-game only)
-You must be kind to your fellow Ace-of-Spade players and use manners when Vote-kicking
-Read and Understand this Squad system viewtopic.php?f=63&t=12396
-Must use [AK](username) in game UNLESS you have too many characters in your name
-We prefer GREEN as the team color, its not necessarily a rule but preference of the clan
-Skype is a Recommendation, without skype you will miss out on clan meetings, events, and general chat. please use skype instead of this thread for discussions
-if you have a complain about this clan, a clan mate, or our strategy please fill out a Complaint form, located in Complaints section
-Please do not be inactive for more then 2 weeks without warning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member List
Site Name - (In-game game) - Skype - Skype Name - (*Classified means Available upon request by that person)

Current Amount: 19

Leader
TheGreatNinjaMan ([AK]GreatNinja) - Skype - thegreatninjaman

Co-Leaders
Worx ([AK]Worx) - Skype - *CLASSIFIED

Members
Riptide247 (Riptide) - skype - UNKNOWN
Dreammerchant ([AK]Dreammer96)
Kyn (Kyn) - Skype - NONE
Strategyguy (Strategyguy) - skype - NONE
JehGrizzle (JehGrizzle) - Skype - NONE
Racingworld206 - Skype - racing202
UltimateN00b - Skype - matthew.heuvelmans
mineer (mineer) - Skype - NONE
ZOZOXX (ZOZOXX) - Skype - [email protected]
XshadowclawX (clonetrooper201) - Skype - NONE
Pugler18 (Pug) - Skype - NONE
Nozza (Nozza) - Skype - UKNOWN
LAKERS10 (percy) - Skype - UKNOWN
TEDO ([AS}Frosty) - Skype - UKNOWN
Hyperpatrick ( [AK]HyperKill) - Skype - hyper_patrick
BOBLEESWAGGER (BOBLEESWAGGER) - Skype - CLASSIFIED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application
If you wish to join please follow this guide
-In game Username (most common one you use)
-Site Username
-Reason why you would like to join
-gender (we wont discriminate but it would be polite to know)
-squad request (the squad you want to be apart of)
-Skype name (preferred but optional) if you have a skype but wish to keep it secret from none-memebers then PM me with the info and tell me not to post it on the thread.

Some confusion on application has been made. please use this template. post application in this thread

Username:
IGN:
Reason for Application:
Squad Request Reason:
Skype Information: (Skype Email) (Skype Name)

After you have posted the request i will review the application. if you are added to the clan then your name will
appear on the List of members. please check this page whenever you can.

I use Skype to chat with friends online because its easy, keeps track of people, and gives me more control over
who i know and where i know them from. if you want to Download skype and add me, my skype contact is
[email protected]

Other clan-mate skypes information will be posted on the Membership board.
PM me if you wish to keep certain information Classified.

Complaints
Complaints are for the clans benefit to learn from our mistakes and to help make us a better team by pointing out the flaws and fixing them. to make a complaint please fill out this form.

Complaint:
Reason:
Why this effects us:
Solution:

Recommended Server List

American Servers
Punchwood.com
aloha.pk tdm island maps
any of the aloha servers

European Server
PB City

If you wish to suggest a Server please PM me (theGreatNinjaman)

Squads
After we get more people to join the clan i will ask each of you what squad you wish to be apart of. squads are important because each squad will have different tasks in the battlefield. Squads are not permanent, they are just a guideline on how we start each match when we play together.

Squad Command System
please read this thread on how we will coordinate attacks
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=12396

Alpha: Ranged Support and Defense Squad (Sniper Squad/Defense)
GreatNinjaMan (Alpha Squad Leader)
Dreammerchant
Kyn
JehGrizzle
UltimateN00b
Racingworld206
Percy
BOBLEESWAGGER

Beta: Flank Support Squad (Sneak Attack Squad/Offense)
Strategyguy
XshadowclawX
Nozza
TEDO

Delta: Intel Retrieval Squad (Intel Capture Squad/Offense)
Worx (Delta Squad Leader)
Riptide
mineer
ZOZOXX
Pug
Hyperpatrick

Zeta: Tactical Jack-hammering Squad

Squad Epsilon is closed until we get more members

Epsilon: Base Defense Squad (Bunker Building and Intel Protection Squad/Defense)

Squad Duties

Alpha
Alpha Squads job is to protect the Intel in the absence of Epsilon, Cover-fire for Beta, Zeta, and Delta, and also spot incoming enemy attacks.
Recommended Gun: Rifle

Beta
Beta Squads job is to attack the enemy from the side, underneath, and rear in order to clear a path for Delta Squad.
Recommended Gun: SMG or Shotgun

Delta
Delta Squads job is to retrieve the enemy Intel and bring it back to base. they also are to help Beta clear the front line.
Recommended Gun: SMG, Rifle, or Shotgun

Zeta
Zeta Squads job is to destroy enemy bunkers, bases, tunnels, and repair allied buildings.
Recommended Gun: SMG

Epsilon
Epsilons job is to guard the intel so Alpha can focus on cover fire.
Recommended Gun: SMG or Rifle

Note
i update this clan page ALOT so please check it ALOT.

NEWS
The news section is where i will be putting new information and events.
this section will include
-new Members
-Username Changes
-Events
-ect

I created a channel on IRC for our clan. go to http://webchat.quakenet.org/# and type /join #AeonKnights
Last edited by thegreatninjaman on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 50 times in total.
thegreatninjaman

Re: [AK] Aeon Knights

Postby Worx » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:07 am

IGN: Worx
Reason: I would like to join AK because I feel as though it would help me grow into a better player. I am an ok leader, but prefer taking orders and executing them as efficiently as possible. I am also level-headed, cool under pressure, and a crack shot with a rifle (maybe not all the time, but still :)).

-Worx
Worx

Postby xBURGERx » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:26 am

This clan sounds good. Hope it goes well
xBURGERx

Location: Burger King, a box outside, Dallas (went broke from playn poker)

Postby Frito » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Here you may want to review some guide for how to start your clan

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12009
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11169
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5938

Your clan looks nice :D good luck!
IGN: {FX}Conscious
Clan: FusionX
Frito

Postby thegreatninjaman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

the guidelines did not give any information on recruiting :(
thegreatninjaman

Postby thegreatninjaman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Updated Clan info
thegreatninjaman

Postby Riptide247 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm

In game Username: Riptide
Site Username: Riptide247
Reason to join: In my opinion this will let me improve as a player, share my knowledge with other members, help with recruiting, and in overall just be a part of this growing clan.
Squad Request: Beta and Epsilon, but it really doesn't matter to me. (Note: I usually use shotgun in 75% of my games, however I'm not that bad with the Rifle or Smg)
Don't get butthurt if I don't like your mod at first. If you need help, than PM me for more details. I am a really hard critic to impress, and I am going to give you a honest opinion on your weapons.
Riptide247
[SPQR] Member

Postby thegreatninjaman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 am

Riptide247 wrote:In game Username: Riptide
Site Username: Riptide247
Reason to join: In my opinion this will let me improve as a player, share my knowledge with other members, help with recruiting, and in overall just be a part of this growing clan.
Squad Request: Beta and Epsilon, but it really doesn't matter to me. (Note: I usually use shotgun in 75% of my games, however I'm not that bad with the Rifle or Smg)

Welcome to the Aeon Knights!
thegreatninjaman

Postby Riptide247 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 am

Thanks, but do you guys have any sort of a voice chat system that you use... Something like Mumble?
Don't get butthurt if I don't like your mod at first. If you need help, than PM me for more details. I am a really hard critic to impress, and I am going to give you a honest opinion on your weapons.
Riptide247
[SPQR] Member

Postby thegreatninjaman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 am

Riptide247 wrote:Thanks, but do you guys have any sort of a voice chat system that you use... Something like Mumble?

i personally use Skype, but we need more members before we organize. we also need a server that we can stick too for fun.
thegreatninjaman

Postby thegreatninjaman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 pm

i recently updated the clan info.
thegreatninjaman

Postby Ziggerista » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Ign: Ziggerista
Site username: Ziggerista
Reason for joining: I enjoy playing with a specific role and this clans layout suits me well.
Squad: Beta or Delta, I'm good with a rifle (sometimes) and I generally capture the flag when I play by going the entire way around the map and back again, no-one sees me coming.
Ziggerista

Postby thegreatninjaman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Ziggerista wrote:Ign: Ziggerista
Site username: Ziggerista
Reason for joining: I enjoy playing with a specific role and this clans layout suits me well.
Squad: Beta or Delta, I'm good with a rifle (sometimes) and I generally capture the flag when I play by going the entire way around the map and back again, no-one sees me coming.

Welcome to the clan. I will put you in Squad Beta. I will also send you an invite on Skype but i only use Skype for Text chat unless its a close friend.
thegreatninjaman

Re: [AK] Aeon Knights (Now Recruiting)

Postby dreammerchant » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 am

IGN: Dreammerchant
Forum: dreammerchant
Reason: I would like to join as I'm a new player but I'm willing to help out any way i can with the clan and to improve my playing ability by working with other people.
Squad: Beta or Zeta, or possibly a mix of both (I'm good at building defenses but I'm also pretty good at sniping as well.)
- Dreammerchant :D
dreammerchant

Re: [AK] Aeon Knights (Now Recruiting)

Postby thegreatninjaman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 am

dreammerchant wrote:IGN: Dreammerchant
Forum: dreammerchant
Reason: I would like to join as I'm a new player but I'm willing to help out any way i can with the clan and to improve my playing ability by working with other people.
Squad: Beta or Zeta, or possibly a mix of both (I'm good at building defenses but I'm also pretty good at sniping as well.)
- Dreammerchant :D

welcome to the clan!
thegreatninjaman

Next

Return to Clans