Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Temporary Account

Komrades, a large, strong and active clan on Ace Of Spades, with the clan tag being “Komrades”, founded by KomradeKodinsky, KomradeKorakoff and KomradeKasparov. The Komrades have continued to strive for 6 months now making it the longest running clan in all of Ace of Spades, and most arguably successful. If you’re looking for a clan to enrich your Ace of Spades experience off and on the field, then the Komrades is perfect for you, with highly active members and leaders who are great at the game and friendly. Remember, Komrades master clan!

Temporary Account

Postby KomradeNinja » Fri May 18, 2012 4:29 pm

SLoW is going ham on banning me from the forums, so this is my temporary if not new permanent account...

The Fun Police need to stop being overprotective parents and just let the forums BE FORUMS!

>.<

signed,
The Ninja
KomradeNinja

Re: Temporary Account

Postby mikuli » Fri May 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Well played, ninja. Well played.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

What did I tell you about being a smartass..
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Postby Pavel » Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 am

I wonder why it is that I never get even warned...

Maybe it's because I'm polite and don't troll (and I try not to be a smartaleck, though I'm not always successful).

The mods here won't warn/ban without a reason, so if you're being warned, you should evaluate your behavior and (here's the important part) change it.
[18:05:37] <+mikuli> i'll never get over the fact that Doc is ex Bi
Pavel
Komrade Member

Return to Komrades