Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Section pending deletion

We play Ace of Spades and offer a fun, enriching community which provides infinite entertainment for all who partake

Re: Section pending deletion

Postby Defaulter » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

@reuben,

I was going to quote everything you've said, dissect it, offer my opinion, try to explain to you my view.

But, it wont work.

So quite basicly, you keep asking for evidence, evidence is not needed when you have a 1st hand confession

- http://pastebin.com/agBasALT

That is the pastebin which was basis of the action currently explained in this thread's OP.

That is not fake, for several reasons, I will list a couple.

1) On the day in question, of that conversation, I whois'd YOU and others, seeing the room #rotlot-meeting, listed there.
Unforgivably, i do not have a screen shot of this whois.

2)You claim it was all scripted, well iv talked to a few of those involved in that convo, or had knowledge of it. NOT ONCE before mikuli's post here, had anyone given ANY indication that it was scripted, that it was a joke, or that it was fake.

3) What is oldest excuse in the book, when your caught out with hard evidence? "It was just a joke" or "I was just joking"

4) Reuben, you claimed to me that it was scripted, and that it was all boss's idea, which you then built upon by saying the idea was a "shit" one, and it never should have happened. If this is so, why then would....

- you want to purposely shine bad light on your clan?

- keep boss, the guy behind it all, in your network ?

- never mention anything , at all, in your network, that it was all a hoax BEFORE the pastebin was leaked.?

And above all, you say "it was a test to see how blindly people follow in the community" now you've preached in #AoS numerous times of your certainty of this particular fact, so why would you possibly want to test something you so firmly believed was real anyway?

And lastly, WHAT ON EARTH would possibly gain, from this entire charade?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I wont post here again, so feel free to make your excuses, or insult me. Or what have you,

Stay safe,

- DE
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Postby TheGrandmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Answer to reposting: No.
We don't want adverts for your 'social group' around.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby ReubenMcHawk » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:01 pm

DeathEnhanced wrote: 1) On the day in question, of that conversation, I whois'd YOU and others, seeing the room #rotlot-meeting, listed there.

I never said the room was fake. I said the discussion happened there.

DeathEnhanced wrote: 2)You claim it was all scripted, well iv talked to a few of those involved in that convo, or had knowledge of it. NOT ONCE before mikuli's post here, had anyone given ANY indication that it was scripted, that it was a joke, or that it was fake.

3) What is oldest excuse in the book, when your caught out with hard evidence? "It was just a joke" or "I was just joking"

Sorry that you don't believe me. Nothing I can do about it, but say what I know. Then again, what would I know, I was just there and all.

DeathEnhanced wrote: 4) Reuben, you claimed to me that it was scripted, and that it was all boss's idea, which you then built upon by saying the idea was a "shit" one, and it never should have happened. If this is so, why then would....

- never mention anything , at all, in your network, that it was all a hoax BEFORE the pastebin was leaked.?

The logs were never meant to be leaked, at least not yet. And Boss is my friend, I have no reason to ban him.

TheGrandmaster wrote:Answer to reposting: No.
We don't want adverts for your 'social group' around.

So if another clan has their channel on our network, they cannot mention it?
Hi I'm Reuben, I make YouTube videos sometime.
I also make music.
I lead {RoT} the best clan ever. PM me for IRC info to come chill with kool kidz.
fite me noob
ReubenMcHawk

Postby Kodiak » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Because mod's have a bone to pick and aren't willing to discuss things in a fair manner. As always, the only person actually being helpful here is Mikuli.

Inb4 ban/excommunicated because I support "terrible, evil hackers and griefers" in a block video game.
Because, yknow, that's basically on par with genocide.
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby TheGrandmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:06 pm

We shall suppress your network being advertised here.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby ReubenMcHawk » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

TheGrandmaster wrote:We shall suppress your network being advertised here.

Fair enough. Does including a link in sigs or anything count? I'm just curious so I don't wind up accidentally breaking any rules.
Hi I'm Reuben, I make YouTube videos sometime.
I also make music.
I lead {RoT} the best clan ever. PM me for IRC info to come chill with kool kidz.
fite me noob
ReubenMcHawk

Postby Kanye » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am

@DE, Ever since you've joined the forums, you've basically made it your sole intention to constantly butt into all of RoT's business without good reason. Can't you just stay out of something for once? Honestly, you only ever make things worse, and that's not what anybody needs right now.
Take your personal grudge and cry about it on your own time, because as far as I know most of RoT doesn't give a damn about you anymore, so you should giving a damn about us.
Proud RoT Leader
Also leader of Buld Cahirs And Snip (elite clan)
That_Guy is my slave.
Kanye

Postby Boss » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

DeathEnhanced wrote:@reuben,

I was going to quote everything you've said, dissect it, offer my opinion, try to explain to you my view.

But, it wont work.

So quite basicly, you keep asking for evidence, evidence is not needed when you have a 1st hand confession

- http://pastebin.com/agBasALT

That is the pastebin which was basis of the action currently explained in this thread's OP.

That is not fake, for several reasons, I will list a couple.

1) On the day in question, of that conversation, I whois'd YOU and others, seeing the room #rotlot-meeting, listed there.

2)You claim it was all scripted, well iv talked to a few of those involved in that convo, or had knowledge of it. NOT ONCE before mikuli's post here, had anyone given ANY indication that it was scripted, that it was a joke, or that it was fake.

4) Reuben, you claimed to me that it was scripted, and that it was all boss's idea, which you then built upon by saying the idea was a "shit" one, and it never should have happened. If this is so, why then would....

And above all, you say "it was a test to see how blindly people follow in the community" now you've preached in #AoS numerous times of your certainty of this particular fact, so why would you possibly want to test something you so firmly believed was real anyway?

And lastly, WHAT ON EARTH would possibly gain, from this entire charade?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I wont post here again, so feel free to make your excuses, or insult me. Or what have you,

Stay safe,

- DE

What? That convo was completely legit, im being fucking serious too.
oranges are orange
Boss

Postby Hotketchup » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

Hotketchup

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 am

>mfw this whole thread
if you do this, you are a gay mans
Type name: ReubenMcHawk
Slam face into keyboard: technishun
Shadow

Postby LASTofS » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 am

Shadow wrote:>mfw this whole thread

YFWYFWYFW
Last edited by LASTofS on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Join the [LoS] (last of spades) clan here | my greatest contribution: Image icon on openGL client
LASTofS
News Reporter

Postby mikuli » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm

In the light of some of the recent developments of the case, we have decided to call off the bombardment. The last couple of weeks have gone without incidents, and we like it this way - consider this a 'thanks' for that. It'd be great if things could go on like this for a while longer.

The section may stay... for now.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Postby Pulchritude » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank ya' kindly Mikuli.
Cats > dogs
FACT.
Pulchritude
[LDR] Member

Postby USABxBOOYO » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Wait, so what am I supposed to do with all of the confetti and dog biscuits?
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby Defaulter » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm

USABxBOOYO wrote:Wait, so what am I supposed to do with all of the confetti and dog biscuits?

Ill feed you the dog biscuits and sprinkle you with confetti :3 *bropaw*
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

PreviousNext

Return to {RoT}