Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Feedback and Suggestions

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Suggestions box

Postby Mitzuki505 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 am

smoshy479 wrote:I think training would be good.

I'd also recommend being allies with some clans, like us. On behalf of my clan, G3N, I personally give you an ally invitation to G3N. You may accept or deny if you choose. Thanks.
Former member of [G3N], now a member of {DSC].
ImageImage
The dragons need friends, so click them. Don't worry, they won't hurt you. :D
Mitzuki505

Location: Currently in the Land of Oo, helping out Finn and Jake in.... ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Thelionmaster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 am

Mitzuki505 wrote:
smoshy479 wrote:I think training would be good.

I'd also recommend being allies with some clans, like us. On behalf of my clan, G3N, I personally give you an ally invitation to G3N. You may accept or deny if you choose. Thanks.

If I were a leader I would DEFINATELY accept this ally request. If I were to for some reason be kicked out of TSB I would go to G3N (Yes, I will stay in TSB). G3N has great members and is ready to move on to the big clan list. I would accept this ally request, Eddie and Stealth.
Most lions are expected to hunt prey and roar loud,
But this one is different.
This one is a first person shooter,
A great spadekiller,
And a Sticky Bandit.
My IGN: [TSB] Lion
Thelionmaster
[TSB] Member

Postby Kibblez » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm

G3N has good members..
It's an interesting idea "being allies"

But what does being an ally truly entail? Does it mean that if G3N and another clan get into some childish dispute that TSB would have to back them up?

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone wants another World War I. Sure, it's just a game.. AoS.. But TSB has enough clan drama as it is -_-
Adding someone else's clan drama wouldn't be helpful.

In my opinion, it would be best to remain friendly; but neutral.
I strongly believe in "The Big Stick Policy"

"..Tread lightly and carry a big stick.." - Theodore Roosevelt
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby Stealthbomber » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Mitzuki knows well that we do not alliance with anyone. Alliances don't make any sense on FPS the only thing I could think of is one clan having a war with another and have outside help from an ally clan, here in TSB we do not need nor do we give outside help to any other clan. Those alliances only work on MMORPGS not on FPS, prime example: Darkorbit

So to this alliance request I say no.
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby Mitzuki505 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am

Stealthbomber wrote:Mitzuki knows well that we do not have any alliance with anyone. Alliances don't make any sense on FPS the only thing I could think of is one clan having a war with another and have outside help from an ally clan, here in TSB we do not need nor do we give outside help to any other clan. Those alliances only work on MMORPGS not on FPS, prime example: Darkorbit

So to this alliance request I say no.

Well, if that's how you like it, I'll wait for Ducky and Eddie for their opinions. Anyways, we do not have ANY clan drama, and we have taken 3 clan matches so far. About this, we have 2 wins and 1 loss. Wins:[GRD], [C.A.M.B.]. Losses: [SPQR].
If Ducky and Eddie do not want to have any allies in this game, then be it. NOTICE: G3N is open to any clan alliance request. If you guys post one on our page, it would be Ultrasonic's duty to accept or not.
ImageImage
Mitzuki505

Location: Currently in the Land of Oo, helping out Finn and Jake in.... ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby YourMom » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:32 pm

I don't see the benefit or really much point into having a clan as an ally. There's no need to have friends or foes, we all are cool from the start. Respect all! :D

On another note, I think we should put Kibblez's technique of recruitment and training to action. I really like the idea! Perhaps we could get Eddie, Stealth, and Ducky to choose the trainers, and then the trainers could set up a schedule for the server, letting applicants on standby know when they will be tested.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby Seal » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 am

I think having G3N as our allies would be neato.
Seal

Postby Ducky » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Alliances only shows a weak clan.
A strong clan should never need outside help in wars.
Ducky

Postby Mitzuki505 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Ducky wrote:Alliances only shows a weak clan.
A strong clan should never need outside help in wars.

Alright, looks like you guys really wanna go solo in the AoS world. Well, good luck in your endeavors guys, and keep growing TSB! I'll never forget the clan I started in. :D
ImageImage
Mitzuki505

Postby TylerSAW » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Ask us again in about a week, what ducky is saying has no value here anymore. We are going through some changes and would love to review your request when we are better equip.
TylerSAW

Postby Stealthbomber » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

TylerSAW wrote:Ask us again in about a week, what ducky is saying has no value here anymore. We are going through some changes and would love to review your request when we are better equip.

Still no alliances.
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby Bloodmarine » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 am

I think We should have squads kinda like mini clans inside the clan these would allow for squad training which is easyer to organise than a whole clan training sesion. it would also add a depth of competition to the clan squad v squad training and fights over the new reqruits to join your squad. I would love this and would personnaly enjoy crating the first [TSB] squad it would either be The "Ice Wolves" or The "Shadow Panthers" or maybe even the "Dead Men". I really think we should have squads of 4+ these would also meke player selections for clan matches easier because we could just call in 4 squads which in turn select their 4 members for the match making 16 players. First squads i think would have to be of 4 members with a single squad leader and if their is problems in a squad for any reson they get disbanded and forced into the no squad section making so they are out of clan matches until another squad wants them. I look forward to your comments. we could even include our squad in our IGNs pls tell me what you think.

Bloodmarine
Highest kill streak: 36
Highest kills overall: 456 I dont play for solid blocks of time.

Bloodmarine

Postby Stealthbomber » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Bloodmarine wrote:I think We should have squads kinda like mini clans inside the clan these would allow for squad training which is easyer to organise than a whole clan training sesion. it would also add a depth of competition to the clan squad v squad training and fights over the new reqruits to join your squad. I would love this and would personnaly enjoy crating the first [TSB] squad it would either be The "Ice Wolves" or The "Shadow Panthers" or maybe even the "Dead Men". I really think we should have squads of 4+ these would also meke player selections for clan matches easier because we could just call in 4 squads which in turn select their 4 members for the match making 16 players. First squads i think would have to be of 4 members with a single squad leader and if their is problems in a squad for any reson they get disbanded and forced into the no squad section making so they are out of clan matches until another squad wants them. I look forward to your comments. we could even include our squad in our IGNs pls tell me what you think.

Bloodmarine

Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby MrStark » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Stealthbomber wrote:
Bloodmarine wrote:I think We should have squads kinda like mini clans inside the clan these would allow for squad training which is easyer to organise than a whole clan training sesion. it would also add a depth of competition to the clan squad v squad training and fights over the new reqruits to join your squad. I would love this and would personnaly enjoy crating the first [TSB] squad it would either be The "Ice Wolves" or The "Shadow Panthers" or maybe even the "Dead Men". I really think we should have squads of 4+ these would also meke player selections for clan matches easier because we could just call in 4 squads which in turn select their 4 members for the match making 16 players. First squads i think would have to be of 4 members with a single squad leader and if their is problems in a squad for any reson they get disbanded and forced into the no squad section making so they are out of clan matches until another squad wants them. I look forward to your comments. we could even include our squad in our IGNs pls tell me what you think.

Bloodmarine

@Stealthbomber: Here's a suggestion. Grow up, stealth :P

@Bloodmarine: Interesting idea, I think we talked about it a while ago but lil' duck stopped it. We could also focus on Teamspeak / Ventrillo / Mumble, and keep training.

However, I disagree with a few things:
- The size (and naming) of squads
I think it should vary according to the main characteristics within each squad. For example, a capping squad could have 3-4 players, a defending group, 2-4, a harassing team, 2-3, a main battle group being 3-5+, etc. They could also be interchangeable - depending on the size of the whole team and the strategic advantages / disadvantages and the tactical situation of the match, we could disband certain squads to make others - obviously also predefined - more appropriate.

- The dealing with problems
We could simply try to help them as a group, depending on the degree of the problem. Different problems require different approaches.

grammar kmaj time:
we* easier* session* It* vs* recruits* creating* make* there* reason*
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby TylerSAW » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:02 am

LOL STARK! XD
Anyway I completely agree, we need organized groups, and have any person be able to fill the needed position.
TylerSAW

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]