Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Report a [SAW] member here!

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Report a [TSB] member here!

Postby Thelionmaster » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:27 pm

LinktersHD wrote:Nope it's true

It's kind of a compliment to Nova when you say she hacks when she really doesn't. That tells her you think she's really good. Just telling you for if you accuse other people in the future :)
Most lions are expected to hunt prey and roar loud,
But this one is different.
This one is a first person shooter,
A great spadekiller,
And a Sticky Bandit.
My IGN: [TSB] Lion
Thelionmaster
[TSB] Member

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Nova hacked did a quick !hackinfo test:
Code: Select all
*Server Remaining Anonymous*> Links: [TSB]Nova #3 (*.*.*.*) has an accuracy of: Rifle: 42% SMG: None Shotgun: None. Kill-death ratio of 12.50 (25 kills, 2 deaths). 4 kills in the last 20 seconds. 1 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

1 Headshot snap means she is hackinf.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Ducky » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 pm

LinktersHD wrote:Nova hacked did a quick !hackinfo test:
*Server Remaining Anonymous*> Links: [TSB]Nova #3 (*.*.*.*) has an accuracy of: Rifle: 42% SMG: None Shotgun: None. Kill-death ratio of 12.50 (25 kills, 2 deaths). 4 kills in the last 20 seconds. 1 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

That doesn't prove anything. The stats look normal and that code could of easily been edited when you posted it here.
For solid proof, try recording the round next time.
Ducky

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Ducky wrote:

That doesn't prove anything. The stats look normal and that code could of easily been edited when you posted it here.
For solid proof, try recording the round next time.

Oh god yer sorry, i was on the irc when it happened wait.
Nuketown map is out!:

LinktersHD

Postby Ducky » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 pm

I don't see anything wrong with the stats. 42% smg fits right with the KDR nova had acquired.
Like Nova said in his/her previous post, just because a player is better than you doesn't mean he/she is hacking.
May i ask, what type of hack are you accusing nova for?
Ducky

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Man if you know anything with Pyspades it's actually a aimbotters accuracy.
Firstly Aimbotters dont get every single shot right. Most of them hit blocks. Also if you get what a headshot snap is then you will know that it's when the players head turns 90 in 0.1 of a second. Also Yourself's script wouldnt be wrong.
Next time if i see her i will prove that she is hacking.
Nuketown map is out!:

LinktersHD

Postby Stealthbomber » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 pm

LinktersHD wrote:Man if you know anything with Pyspades it's actually a aimbotters accuracy.
Firstly Aimbotters dont get every single shot right. Most of them hit blocks. Also if you get what a headshot snap is then you will know that it's when the players head turns 90 in 0.1 of a second. Also Yourself's script wouldnt be wrong.

You accuse nova of hacking but yet earlier today on pinpoint you killed half of my team including me in a fraction of 5 seconds without us being all in a cluster**** we were all spread out so you cannot say you shot in the "general direction" of the enemy, you did it numerous times without dying and with very little cover even a so called "mikuli" cannot take out 8 players in a matter of 5 seconds with little to no cover whatsoever so really who's the one hacking?

Also if these constant accusations without any proof happen I will lock this thread since I have not seen one person with legitimate proof of anyone hacking.
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby Venator » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Stealthbomber wrote: even a so called "mikuli" cannot take out 8 players in a matter of 5 seconds with little to no cover

Oh yes he can
I saw it with my own eyes a couple of times
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby Kibblez » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 am

Nova wrote:LOL!
I'm even being accused of hacking on the forums now.

What an honor xD
And not even just the forums, but your own clan!! LOL.
That's just hilarious; you rock my socks, Cynthia xD

Stealthbomber wrote:
LinktersHD wrote:Man if you know anything with Pyspades it's actually a aimbotters accuracy.

You accuse nova of hacking but yet earlier today on pinpoint you killed half of my team including me in a fraction of 5 seconds without us being all in a cluster**** we were all spread out so you cannot say you shot in the "general direction" of the enemy, you did it numerous times without dying and with very little cover even a so called "mikuli" cannot take out 8 players in a matter of 5 seconds with little to no cover whatsoever so really who's the one hacking?

Also if these constant accusations without any proof happen I will lock this thread since I have not seen one person with legitimate proof of anyone hacking.

I've had a headshot snap before, they aren't hard to get, as most of sniping and headshots in general are just reaction times as well as muscle memory. How, you might ask? Easy, I know that if I keep my gun level and a shot is fired 90 degrees (or more) clockwise, then I simply just turn right and as soon as I see the head of the opposite colored team in my crosshair, I blow it off. Simple.

I've played with Nova before and players with skills like Nova, such as /N3rd/Jonny and {MLG}TylerSAW...
They don't hack, they just are really great at what they do; and if you are an excellent shot on this game, getting a KDR like that isn't very hard ESPECIALLY with the SMG. Tyler gets a 4.0 KDR on average with his Rifle, which would probably equate to at least an 8.0 with an SMG if he keeps his accuracy consistent. While you are right about Aimbot not getting a 100% (or higher) accuracy ratio all the time due to shooting walls and friendlys, you are disregarding the fact that Nova has been playing for a while and that it is VERY uncommon to see a KDR such as this.

Just because a player is number one in a whole league, or even the world (in some scenarios), does not make them a hacker :\ The fact that you assume such a thing after being told countless times throughout this topic, and being a fairly good player yourself according to Stealth, just tells me (and almost everyone else in this clan) that you are simply belligerent and downright refuse to accept that you were slaughtered by a respected player; one that happens to be IN YOUR CLAN.
It's one thing to accuse and be wrong, it happens, and it's no big deal as people get over it fairly quickly; but it's another to continue accusing someone of wrongdoings even when others are telling you that you are wrong. We appreciate you reporting a suspecting hacker, but drop it, you're only damaging your own reputation by being "the boy who cried wolf."

Edit:

Upon revision, I now understand that you are not in our clan. However, you can still leave, there's nothing wrong with Nova ^_^
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby Nova » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 am

Wow, you actually researched about me just to "prove" that I'm hacking?
I thought you were joking at first, but obviously not.

First off, your proof can't be trusted, even by me. As said earlier, you could have easily changed the data. I think a 12.50 ratio is awesome for me to achieve, however.
Second off, I only play when I'm doing well. If I notice I'm not playing up to par, I'll just leave the game and talk on the TSB IRC instead. Therefore, you'll most likely only see me playing decently.
Third off, you've played with me ONCE. You're reporting me because I killed you with a gun that is an automatic kill with one bullet. Did you ever think that you could be judging a book by its cover? Play with me MORE than once, and you will see me fall behind more often then you would think.

If you're going to be persistent, good luck. I don't think I'll receive any punishment for being a good shooter.
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Postby Ducky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 am

Kibblez wrote:Edit:
Upon revision, I now understand that you are not in our clan. However, you can still leave, there's nothing wrong with Nova ^_^

I was going to mention that. Linkster is not part of TSB.
Ducky

Postby CadeBro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm

LinktersHD wrote:
Ducky wrote:

25 kills and 2 deaths is normal for a good person. Go bother someone else.
CadeBro

Postby Aeroclaw » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

12.50 is a normal accuracy (RD-AWSM got a fucking 50 KDR in 5 minutes,in his rage mode,legit)
One headshot snap is normal (I get these all the time,been gaming since I was 3,it just takes reflexes)
also,You're the hacker,Link. I've played with you on your server. Don't say just because you're the owner means you can aimbot.
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby David99 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 am

IGN: Fabecandis
Server: Aloha.pk Last team standing
Time(please provide time zone):
What rule did he/she broke? [Spamming? Immature? Multi-clanning? Hacking? etc]: Hacking: Wallglitching and votekicking me because Fabe thinks I wallglitching.
David99

Postby TylerSAW » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 am

David99 wrote:IGN: Fabecandis
Server: Aloha.pk Last team standing
Time(please provide time zone):
What rule did he/she broke? [Spamming? Immature? Multi-clanning? Hacking? etc]: Hacking: Wallglitching and votekicking me because Fabe thinks I wallglitching.

A few things I'd like to say would be...
1. Wallglitching isn't a hack, it's a glitch hence Wall...GLITCHING.
2. Proof would be appreciated.
3. Your in the same clan, work it out.
TylerSAW

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]