Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[GRD] Tips About Gunning Skill

Clan that contains the professional players who will try to be the best clan in the AoS in the name of Indonesia and our vision is become a powerful clan from another clan in the name of Indonesia on the international scene of the AoS, like an Garuda who take a lot of hoops to be able to fly to his destination place.

[GRD] Tips About Gunning Skill

Postby BlueManINA » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:40 am

Welcome,This is Our Clan Tips where you can ask some tip or share some Tips To Other GRD Player!,i Want To Share
Gunning Skill.

Sniper
Sniper is Long ranged gun,if its come to long ranged,you cant stop this gun,This gun only shoot at Long ranged,but When it comes to short ranged,Its Hard.
Tips for Sniper : if you want to be a good Marksman,Make a building,or make a hole,but remember,If You Make A hole,Close the entrance,so the enemy wont get in that hole.

Machine Gun
This is My Fav Weapon,it can be short ranged,or even long ranged! This gun have automatic shoot,this gun is good at defensive,when it comes to defending position,you gonna have to use the Long ranged skill,the long ranged skill takes 5 days to mastering it,i mastering it in about 4 days.now attacking,Machine Guns is easy when it come to attack position,it can be long/short ranged.but you gonna have to use your brains,cause if your attacking skill does not work out really well,your team will lose
Tips : Attacking,use The Block to defend yourselves.Defend,Take The Block advantages to make a fort,so the enemy wont get the intel or getting your way

Shotgun
This Weapon is special,with one shot,enemy dies,that is the good thing about shotgun,but,the bad thing about shot gun is,its very weak when it come to long ranged,To Mastering the shotgun in long ranged,it gonna take 1 month,i mastering it in one month 2 week
Tips : When you see the enemy in long ranged,run,cause The Gun is weak at long ranged

Wanna Share Your Tips about gunning skill,Share it here!
BlueManINA
[GRD] Member

Re: [GRD] Tips About Gunning Skill

Postby VikoRaditya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 am

cool , o yea guys , he is one of a lot veteran in [GRD] lol
Pray for my self
VikoRaditya
[GRD] Leader

Postby Sp3ct3r » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm

For Rifle : AIM TO THE HEAD. NOT THE GODDAMN BODY. ffs. i've seen people shooting me at my body parts. Not the head.
Sp3ct3r
[GRD] Member

Postby BlueManINA » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:24 am

To Aim The Head,it would take a couple hours to learn it
BlueManINA
[GRD] Member

Postby Aku » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 am

Fix gun name !
Sniper = Semi
Machine Gun = SMG / Sub Machine Gun