Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[APPROVED & ACCEPTED]MegaDwarf: Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[APPROVED & ACCEPTED]MegaDwarf: Application

Postby MegaDwarf » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am

In-Game Name for Ace of Spades: Dwarfury

Xbox Live Gamertag: N/A
Skype Name: MegaDwarf2
Date Submitted: Wednesday 10/03/12

Reason for Applying: Hello, I'm MegaDwarf, I have been playing since the early .40's and I am applying because you guys seem like a very friendly and active clan with a mature and helpful player-base. I'm fairly active though I haven't spent much time on the forum simply because it's so much larger than I remembered and more populated! I have recently been playing this game quite a lot and I would like to have a group to fight along side of. I feel that this clan is associated with me (I am an older Minit server admin) and I see a lot of friendly and principled players from your clan joining our servers. I enjoy helping others by moderating servers and being part of groups. If I am accepted I will do my best to stay active and set an example for other players, in and out of your clan.
MegaDwarf
[USAB] Member

Re: MegaDwarf: Application

Postby USABxBOOYO » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 am

Ah yes, I remember you very well. I'd be happy to have you in USAB.

Approved.

Please join us in #USAB.Recruit http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23USAB.Recruit for your interview. Preferably use your forum name as your nick. Query an operator (Someone with @ next to their name) with a link to this thread. To query someone, click on their name on the right and click on 'query'. If an operator does not get your message right away, please stick around.

About the interview, PM me if you're going to be in IRC. I don't always go in there too often and I'm quite busy recently.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Re: MegaDwarf: Application

Postby TheSifodias » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 am

Accepted, welcome to USAB!
A leader, a sniper, a creator...
an admin, and a loyal clan member of USAB.

TheSifodias
[USAB] Member

Return to Recruitment