Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

New chance

The United States Airborne Clan was started in 2007 by a group of friends. They look to create a community of mature, level-headed people who enjoy the games they play rather than try to be "MLG PR0".

New chance

Postby Seabert » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 am

With the official forums shut down for the time being (Click here for more info). I feel this should be a new beginning for USAB.
A few days after the forums were made we noticed a huge activity drop on our section, which is logical as we can't/won't post the same thing on two forums, and I think by moving all the activity back here we can start over.
I understand we do not have as much freedom on here as we had on our own forum, but this does leave a lot of opportunities open for new members to join in. Now they can see we're still active and stuff without having to find our forum link, register and post in two forums.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions and reaction on this subject.
Seabert
[USAB] Member

Re: New chance

Postby USABxBOOYO » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

I had those forums made for a reason. Without them, I don't see a lot of hope for us. I commissioned those forums when I felt like Ace of Spades was absolutely hopeless, and even though things have gotten slightly better on the outside, I feel like things are just getting worse on the inside. I had wanted to use Minecraft as a vehicle to getting more members and making ourselves independent of the Ace of Spades community. In the meantime, theusabclan.forumotion.com is still up if you want to use those forums, but they're certainly nowhere near as good as the finished product was promised to be.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Man, almost all the members are gone. I think if you guys get on Minit more often as you guys used to be you guys can get a lot more good members and active.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby Falcon » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 pm

But.. D: I'm usually on aloha or minit D: .....
IGN:USABxFALCON IRC:Fawlkon
Falcon
[USAB] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I also go on usually once a day, but I agree with Booyo, why center us on a game that barely anyone plays? :/

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Semper » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm

And that's why most of the aos players are leaving.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Return to [USAB]