Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Banned for no reason Help

Have a problem? Ask here.

Banned for no reason Help

Postby LookXMomXI » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 am

i got banned from ki11aWi11a ctf server i dont understand i joined then some one vote kicks me with the reason "mom" its not fair and my name was Look Mom I and my game crashed so now i tryed joining the server but it says im banned (please note this was written with no care and i was angry but did not check what i wrote so dont be mad because i cant type correctly)
LookXMomXI

Re: Banned for no reason Help

Postby PyroPlunger » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:14 am

Votekicks are just short temp bans. So don't worry much about not being able to get on. Though, if you have an issue with an unfair ban, you can always contact the owners here: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9732
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby LookXMomXI » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 am

PyroPlunger wrote:Votekicks are just short temp bans. So don't worry much about not being able to get on. Though, if you have an issue with an unfair ban, you can always contact the owners here: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9732

Thank you do you know how long average bans are?
LookXMomXI

Postby PyroPlunger » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 am

From my experience on other servers, I always see the bans as 20 minutes. Though, I have no idea if that might be the same for ki11aWi11a servers. Best of luck, though.
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Return to Help