Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[Tool] Ace of Spades Launcher [V1.2.0 Beta]

All third party apps for AoS.

Re: [Tool] Ace of Spades Launcher [V1.2.0 Beta]

Postby Someone64 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 pm

i am using 1.2.0 beta (64-bit) but it says there is no remove colors feature yet. yet, all the servers are colored an eye-straining brick red! when i make a useless attempt to use the local latency feature, there are colors. also, would you mind making some kind of default color? (preferably white)

edit: omfgwtflol. I'm so stupid! I never realized that the server list was SUPER long and I was scrolled to the bottom and only saw one color :P. I also can't believe how many servers there suddenly are!
Someone64

Postby titegtnodI » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Someone64 wrote:i am using 1.2.0 beta (64-bit) but it says there is no remove colors feature yet. yet, all the servers are colored an eye-straining brick red! when i make a useless attempt to use the local latency feature, there are colors. also, would you mind making some kind of default color? (preferably white)

edit: omfgwtflol. I'm so stupid! I never realized that the server list was SUPER long and I was scrolled to the bottom and only saw one color :P. I also can't believe how many servers there suddenly are!

Haha, yeah, Ace of Spades has gotten a lot more popular! Don't worry, disabling colours will come soon and it will be in white. I've got a new contract I'm doing right now so I've been putting off my community projects. The favourites feature will be really handy around this time because there are so many servers!
Tired of the derp on #aos? Join Pho3n1xNet's #aos, where chodes are klined
titegtnodI

Postby Mortiis » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

I deserved local ping!! xD
Mortiis

Postby Trust » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 am

Uhm, Some screenshots ?
~# Trust #~
- Removed multiple images -
The life is only a brief passage towards the death ~..
Trust
[C.H] Member

Postby titegtnodI » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Trust wrote:Uhm, Some screenshots ?

Check the first post. Also I probably won't be continuing development until Ace of Spades is fun again.

Right now death times are way too long, it wouldn't have been so bad if spectating was allowed while you were dead. I just don't think it's fun waiting 20 seconds to respawn with nothing to do. I was hoping there would at least be server options to set the behaviour, sadly this is not the case. Hopefully the AoS source will be released one day, then I'll start developing this again.

Oh well, I have other projects anyways. I'll be releasing the source-code to this project soon. I've also been writing a Windows CLI DLL which I'll be releasing as well along with source-code so anyone who knows C and is interested in continuing this project can make a much nicer interface.

Also, if people want to connect to a local server (anywhere on LAN really), just type "..." and hit the enter key in the launcher. I'm not sure how consistently it'll work but it works for me and my friends.

Edit: Windows CLI C header/dll https://github.com/titegtnodI/losegui
titegtnodI

Postby Vesper » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Uhh, I don't get this. What I mean is like I can't make it work. :\
Aimbot is for losers. Unicorns are for winners! - Vesper
Vesper
Komrade Member

Postby gamax92 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 pm

I tried to run this and all i got was a bunch of green question marks.
"Rather instead me being an aimbot, maybe you just suck."
gamax92

Postby titegtnodI » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:37 pm

gamax92 wrote:I tried to run this and all i got was a bunch of green question marks.

It no longer works with the new way the servers are displayed on http://ace-spades.com/play. I might fix this one day but at the moment development is halted as me and my friends only play 0.70. I'm probably going to make a new master-list for 0.70.
titegtnodI

Postby Dany0 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Where did he go? :(
Dany0

Postby titegtnodI » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Dany0 wrote:Where did he go? :(

I stopped playing AoS so I stopped developing the launcher. Sorry! If you want, information about my projects usually shows up on derplr, rainbowsinafire, and Twitter. Cheers!

Also this page makes me about $0.70 a month for some reason. I guess a lot of people download my launcher o.o.

P.S. I'm looking for alpha testers for an RPG I'm writing (it's 3D using Unity) so if you get into contact with me I could give you an account.
titegtnodI

Previous

Return to Tools/Utilities