Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

 Ace of Spades Play! Server browser for *Mac*

All third party apps for AoS.

 Ace of Spades Play! Server browser for *Mac*

Postby RaUR » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

New update V.1.3! This will fix some bugs and make it so you don't have to save manually when opening a .ini or rtf. file. Automatic server paster and som other stuff. I will call this version a new application! Try it! :)

New update V.1.3.1! Added a quick play button.

Use the official wrapper (Ace of Spades.app) which you can find under the category "Official" in the forum. The forum post is called "Ace of Spades on Mac!" :)

I have made a server browser with shortcuts to the "Wineskin" configuration panel to update the server you want to play on, and in version 1.1 I added a shortcut to the "Ace of Spades" configuration file; and also a shortcut to close the application "Ace Of Spades Play!" (this application) and open "Ace of Spades". Which makes it, in my opinion, 100 % easier and faster to start playing Ace of Spades on Macintosh. This application will only work if "Ace of Spades.app" is put in "/applications".

The file is very small (the pictures inside takes more place than the application itself, hehe). I uploaded the .zip file with the pictures here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwpdryv ... RnQ1E/edit (Press ⌘ + S to download the file)

Hope you like the application. And please make a little replay if it works good for you, and if you like it :). It should work with no bugs (please report down below any bugs you experience; thank you). Made in Mac OS X 10.8.1.

I have also made a sniper scope pack and some special scopes (like a toe sight with laser); tell me if you want it, and I will post the link here.
Last edited by RaUR on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RaUR

Re:  Ace of Spades Play! Server browser for *Mac*

Postby EdwardR » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 am

Could you please make it work with 10.6? Really, not everyone has 10.8. :(
EdwardR

Postby RaUR » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm

EdwardR wrote:Could you please make it work with 10.6? Really, not everyone has 10.8. :(

Try if it works now. If it doesn't I can try something else to make it work. If it does, I will add it as an official application for 10.6. :)

Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwpdryv ... Q3bXc/edit
RaUR

Postby TheGrandmaster » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am

Moved from 'Official' to 'Tools/Utilities'.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby Found » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 am

Dude. You are gonna be famous. Ace of Spades on Mac is a breakthrough.
Found

Postby RaUR » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

TheGrandmaster wrote:Moved from 'Official' to 'Tools/Utilities'.

Ok :)
RaUR

Postby RaUR » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Found wrote:Dude. You are gonna be famous. Ace of Spades on Mac is a breakthrough.

Hehe, yeah it is pretty cool :D
RaUR

Postby EdwardR » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

RaUR wrote:
EdwardR wrote:Could you please make it work with 10.6? Really, not everyone has 10.8. :(

Try if it works now. If it doesn't I can try something else to make it work. If it does, I will add it as an official application for 10.6. :)

Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwpdryv ... Q3bXc/edit

Crashes :/
EdwardR

Return to Tools/Utilities