Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Can I be RS? (Rejected)

Can I be RS? (Rejected)

Postby 5odsm » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 am

Im a veteran in this game, i played this since it came out, i remember there were few servers and most of them aloha, a spade and a pickaxe, just 1 rifle, the iron sight was black. Well i play it with all the updates untill the FAIL UPDATE, one with a new logo, but horrible colors, horrible font, etc. The SMG was overpowered, new gun: shot gun, but i play this as a hobby. My fav map is pinpoint :D.

PD: The delta tag i used before the gay clan was created, i liked mw2 so i put the tag.

EDIT: Age: 14
Fav server: aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint
IGN (In Game Name): 5odsm
Skills: Rifle(Im good but I hate sniping, because I kill other snipers so..)
SMG (Ya good)
Shotgun (Special maps or gamemodes)
Timezone: East Coast
EDIT (15/08/12)
Why i should be RS: LOLO 50 words? damn well, i play this since it came out as a hobby, sometimes in the school, aaa. im a good player :D, no hack :P, If you remember, my nickname in aos was mysterion I remember the forums webpage was in wordpress so i created my account in that webpage, but now its official the forums page. I dont played this game for a longgg time, why? because last year there was an HORRIBLE update, with neon boddies, a new "type" of font in the game, horrible xD, and in every update they ALWAYS change some things about the guns i mean wtf? you dont decide? example: smg damage reducer, rifle damage reduced, and they will reduce the smg head damage :(. And for the pissed user THERE WAS A PICKAXE. By the way, heres another pic, the first time i capture enemies intel, may be its the only pic i have in this laptop, because i upload it to my facebook

http://i.imgur.com/DpRNM.jpg
Date of the pic: June 2011
Last edited by 5odsm on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
5odsm

Re: Can I be RS?

Postby Quikc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:24 am

Would you mind applying properly to the template?
IGN: {RS}QuikSkoper or RenegadeQuikc
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quikc
{RS} Leader

Postby 5odsm » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 am

Quikc wrote:Would you mind applying properly to the template?

???
5odsm

Postby Quikc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am

IGN: {RS}QuikSkoper or RenegadeQuikc
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quikc
{RS} Leader

Postby Varun » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 am

Thanks for including a pic though, you'd be surprised with how few people do this.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Expierience doesnt really prove anything except that you know the history of the game, just saying...

AND THERE WAS NO PICKAXE!
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby 5odsm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm

ThisFrickinSite wrote:Expierience doesnt really prove anything except that you know the history of the game, just saying...

AND THERE WAS NO PICKAXE!

YES IT WAS LOL THE SPADES WAS TO GRIEF 3 BLOCKS AND THE PICKAXE FOR ONE, BUT LIKE MINECRAFT, THE SPADE DIDNT GIVE YOU THE "BLOCKS" BACK
5odsm

Postby Dracolth » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Word of advice, 5odsm has been faking being a [DELTA] member and his social politeness isn't quite up to par. I'm not sure if this application was accepted already but he has already been using the RS clan tag in-game.
Dracolth

Postby 5odsm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Dracolth wrote:Word of advice, 5odsm has been faking being a [DELTA] member and his social politeness isn't quite up to par. I'm not sure if this application was accepted already but he has already been using the RS clan tag in-game.

I wasnt "faking" i used the delta tag before that clan was created, then some users offer me to join clans, those clans were strange and i put a wrong tag, i just used the rs tag and i not leave the game cause i was playing and sometimes when a player will leave they start a votekick against that player to ban him, and there it was a badass of delta, and most of the severs are in aloha and they ban you from all
5odsm

Postby Dracolth » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:32 pm

If that's the case, you still are very rude and caused a swear war in the DELTA sub-forums which we DO NOT appreciate.
Dracolth

Postby 5odsm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Dracolth wrote:If that's the case, you still are very rude and caused a swear war in the DELTA sub-forums which we DO NOT appreciate.

Nope, I just went im bad ass mode like you, and dont post your scumbag delta pics here
5odsm

Postby Dracolth » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 am

Excuse me. I'm going to be the mature one here and end this argument before it escalates, I just hope the RS leaders have the good judgement to not accept you.
Dracolth

Postby ZaPhobos » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 am

Oi! This guy refused to remove the delta tag, caused a flame war, and is simply being a plain bad guy.

You don't need him here, he's only been here to be bad so far.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby FaZe » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:19 am

Please do not post things like this on their public forums. If you want to tell the {RS} leaders how much of a *GOOD PERSON 5odsm is, send them a PM.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby 5odsm » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:27 am

Dracolth wrote:If that's the case, you still are very rude and caused a swear war in the DELTA sub-forums which we DO NOT appreciate.

It was niaska who accused me of false things, even if the forums are delta ill not shut up, ill defense myself, and i look the delta and most of them are kids or noobs.
5odsm

Next

Return to Recruitment