Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

PROMOTIONS AND DEMOTIONS

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

PROMOTIONS AND DEMOTIONS

Postby tw4040 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 am

PROMOTIONS
if a leader thinks that you are worthy of a promotion that leader will promote you to whatever squad(with your permission)
However, if you think that you are worthy of a promotion please fill in the following:

IGN:
wishes to get promoted to:(what division)
evidence:(videos, eye witnesses etc.)

once you have filled that in we will see if you have enough evidence and you will be promoted if the answer is yes.

DEMOTIONS
if you are not active for over 2 weeks and did not inform us, you will not get kicked off if you are in a division. however you will be demoted one rank.
if a person surpasses you in a certain division, they will be promoted and you will be demoted.
"And those are the words of god"
tw4040

Re: PROMOTIONS AND DEMOTIONS

Postby johny1234567 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 am

tw4040 wrote:PROMOTIONS
if a leader thinks that you are worthy of a promotion that leader will promote you to whatever squad(with your permission)
However, if you think that you are worthy of a promotion please fill in the following:

IGN:
wishes to get promoted to:(what division)
evidence:(videos, eye witnesses etc.)

once you have filled that in we will see if you have enough evidence and you will be promoted if the answer is yes.

DEMOTIONS
if you are not active for over 2 weeks and did not inform us, you will not get kicked off if you are in a division. however you will be demoted one rank.
if a person surpasses you in a certain division, they will be promoted and you will be demoted.

i like it except post that here:http://murderous-intent.forumotion.com/ caz thats where the main stuff for MI are :D
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby rd15awesome » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 am

IGN:[MI]RD-AWESOME
wishes to get promoted to:Squad 5
evidence:(see image attached)
Attachments
RDaospic.jpg
here...
(37.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm

IGN: [MI]ThisFrickinSite
wishes to get promoted to: squad 4
evidence:
Hudless- A mod for cinamatic recording, some things like text causes game crashing. **note that this was made before the .75 update** : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iv3pq4vviq87x2y

Call of Minecraft- i used cod instead of battlefileld because it lowered the standards i had to meet :P definatelly the best from a user pov: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d2pq1o9vcfjcjnk

RPG- I spent a hell of a lot of time on the scope! I may add another rocket to it when i get my own computer back :D: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dknxc857k00saoo
Last edited by ThisFrickinSite on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby tw4040 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am

nice love the semi. your due for a promotion.
but i didnt find the rpg anywhere
"And those are the words of god"
tw4040

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

Fixed it, i just have to say though, after using the rpg mod for a while, it turns out the updsate may have fixed that problem its self or the rifle jsut became mysteriously inacurate cuz i swear i cant even hit afk people for shit with it
Edit: it isnt broken. but i do have a question: can we be part of mor than one squad if we want to be recognized for our moding capabilities but we also want to be recognized as a good player (though we all are good) or do we have to choose for a while?
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby rd15awesome » Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 am

The Demoted Ones:
[MI]Wh1te Kn1ght... 10th seat Squad 1
[MI]BacMan... 9th seat, Squad 2
[MI]FlyingBison, 10th seat, Squad 2
[MI]Grimreaper, Back to Academy
[MI]Apokka, 9th seat, Squad 5
[MI]LorD BrumD, 10th seat, Squad 5
[MI]Assassin, 10th seat, Squad 7