Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The Murderous Intent Sugestion Box

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

The Murderous Intent Sugestion Box

Postby johny1234567 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 am

Feel free to leave constructive criticism and anything else in here, if you want to yell at someone or report a member of us for being silly then this is your place. Note: Any flaming, non-constructive criticism or silly posts will not be tolerated and will be deleted at sight.

If you want to see anything else up in our board, again, feel free to suggest it in here.
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Re: The Murderous Intent Sugestion Box

Postby LimitedWiKi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 am

i have not really check every thing in the clan yet but do we have ranks if we dont i think we should get some. also with the server you should have the link up on the server thing and also get 3-5 people be admin on it. that would be good 1 think
You just got killed by the biggest badess Aos play that every lived! You can't kill me because I just killed you motherF%#ker! When me and my members see you we will destroy you and teabag you until you are in hell!
LimitedWiKi

Postby johny1234567 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 am

LimitedWiKi wrote:i have not really check every thing in the clan yet but do we have ranks if we dont i think we should get some. also with the server you should have the link up on the server thing and also get 3-5 people be admin on it. that would be good 1 think

Yes we have ranks. The main stuff are happening in our other forums here:http://murderous-intent.forumotion.com/
Making an account is a requirement for clan members.
Do YOU have what it takes to be part of the Murderous Intent Clan----->Apply now in the Recruiting Thread!
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby LimitedWiKi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 am

it keeps saying you can not join would you be able to make me one. im shore your not a bad person like say stuff cose you know my pass word. plz can you make me on and if you do my name shall be [MI]LimitedWiKi plz and then PM the pass word to me
You just got killed by the biggest badess Aos play that every lived! You can't kill me because I just killed you motherF%#ker! When me and my members see you we will destroy you and teabag you until you are in hell!
LimitedWiKi

Postby LimitedWiKi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

Also ï think we should do like a king of the hill thing like. Łike lots of members go on a server and have a battle for top spot. Also I think we should have 2 leaders(Not saying that I will be but like to be) I think the clan would be great with 2/3 leaders. And I think I might try do a thing like doing a clan battle compotision. So like final semi final and 1st round.I
LimitedWiKi

Postby johny1234567 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 am

LimitedWiKi wrote:Also ï think we should do like a king of the hill thing like. Łike lots of members go on a server and have a battle for top spot. Also I think we should have 2 leaders(Not saying that I will be but like to be) I think the clan would be great with 2/3 leaders. And I think I might try do a thing like doing a clan battle compotision. So like final semi final and 1st round.I

We have 2 leaders (kind of, well, 1 temporary leader).
Also i need you to pm me your email address, so i can make you an account, also you'll have to activate the account yourself :D
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby LimitedWiKi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

K go on events see what you think
LimitedWiKi

Postby Aakash » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am

can we make a server where it's like the zombie thingie where u can super jump and type /b to build something if u hav enough kills
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby johny1234567 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Aakash wrote:can we make a server where it's like the zombie thingie where u can super jump and type /b to build something if u hav enough kills

I would but I dont know the script
johny1234567
[MI] Member

Postby Aakash » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 am

oh well that's okay
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Aakash » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 am

Aakash wrote:oh well that's okay

do we hav our OWN server like the komrade clan server that we can play and train in
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Aakash » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 am

Aakash wrote:

do we hav our OWN server like the komrade clan server that we can play and train in

if we don't can we make one
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Elsweyr » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Aakash wrote:
Aakash wrote:

if we don't can we make one

we have our own server, but pr0 and assasin host this server at different times of the day each one.
if you can, please host a server for us =D
Tenso! xD
Elsweyr

Postby tw4040 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

Assasian barely goes on and opens the server anymore. i will now host a server which will be called "MI legends Reborn"
"And those are the words of god"
tw4040

Postby theFamed » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 am

It would be nice if you didn't steal our clan description. If you aren't creative enough to make your own, you probably shouldn't be leader.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the dealer of Death and this is my valley. Tread not in my valley.
theFamed
[USAB] Member

Next

Return to [MI]