Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

I think one of you clanmates is a aimbot...

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

I think one of you clanmates is a aimbot...

Postby GamingFTW » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:39 pm

I was on the aloha last team standing server today, and I believe your clanmate, [MI]SHAMWOW was aimbotting, He did a 90 Degree turn when walking and instantly shot. Now, I am sorry if you don't believe me, I am also reporting him towards aloha.

I am not quite sure if he is an aimbot, he was votekicked, or kicked by admin or banned, I think, Not sure, anywho, I will not report him to aloha, because I am not quite sure, I find it hard to tell who is aimbot. If I am wrong, I am truely TRUELY SORRY! I very am. So if he is one, then That is fine, I will leave it up to your hands, and if you want to report it to aloha, that is fine with me.
GamingFTW
{RS} Leader

Location: Behind you................................. Made you look! Im infront! Too late you dead!

Re: I think one of you clanmates is a aimbot...

Postby rd15awesome » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 pm

we don't know any SHAMWOW...
it's fine...
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Return to [MI]