Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

To Clan Leaders: welcome to your new section! Ideas/Tips..

An organized, Squad Based style clan that doesn't let anyone get in their way. Organization and strategy is the key to success, instead of everyone-for-themselves chaos. We will help you get better in-game and will also be friendly and encouraging in-forum.

To Clan Leaders: welcome to your new section! Ideas/Tips..

Postby mikuli » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 am

What to do now?
Well, hopefully you have the basic two sections Matches and Recruitment - might be a nice idea to create your own guidelines for each e.g. recruitment policy and a match request form. Also have a go at sticky-ing them.

Upon making the new sections, the admin involved should have created a group for your clan and made you leader.
The group can be seen in..
User Control Panel -> Usergroups.
To add members into your usergroup, click the 'Manage groups' link (appears just below the usergroups button after clicking on it) and then Edit Members.
Members added to this group will receive the forum rank "[tag] Member" for joining. Please keep this group updated! :)

It has to be noted, though, that you should absolutely never set a fellow clan leader's groups. Don't touch your own group settings at all either, as clan leader ranks and permissions are manually set by the administrators, you'll just probably break your things if you do this. Just contact us about setting up another leader, and we'll happily do it for you.

Use this section here for general chat, possibly post your current roster (team members) and possible chat guidelines.

Good luck,
~The Management
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Re: To Clan Leaders: welcome to your new section! Ideas/Tips

Postby Aakash » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 am

Ok thanks! I was searching how to make rd15awesome a clan leader. Could you do it 4 me?
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Elsweyr » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Aakash, Send a PM directly to him =D
as soon as he read it, it will answer you. Just wait because Mikuli is very busy all the time xD
Tenso! xD
Elsweyr

Postby Aakash » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Ok! I'll do that.
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Aakash » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 am

Erm...the topic is like the [MI] Suggestion Box...except for [MI] Leaders...
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Return to [MI]