Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

MoH: Warfigther or CoD BO2?

Off-topic stuff!

MoH: WarFigther or CoD: Black Ops 2?

Medal of Honor: Warfigther
88%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
13%

Total votes : 8

MoH: Warfigther or CoD BO2?

Postby skully172 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 pm

im going to buy one of these games to my new pc.. but which one should i buy?

Medal of Honnor: Warfigther-

it looks epic, realistic, and tactical, and it includes the beta for BF4.. i think the weapons remind me of borderlands.. i have played 2 MoH games.. they didnt impress me too much. I think not so many people in my country are going to play this game.. so, its going to be kinda laggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iyuG92Yk78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jRJjvJwwrc

Call of Duty: Black ops 2-

it does looks awesome.. but i dont think it looks realistic, im realy good at this game, it includes the zombie mode (thats awesome) and nuketown 2025. A lot of people in my country play this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppP2Z9vFsns
skully172

Re: MoH: Warfigther or CoD BO2?

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:06 pm

I would say MoH for quality, for sure. From what I've heard and seen, Treyarch took a step back and made BO2 really MW3-ish, even the maps seem like re-skins. The only thing worth in BO2 really is the Zombie mode.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Sparrow137 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 am

I'm personally buying MoD: Warfighter. If I can't buy it right away, I'm getting AC3 or FC3.
Sparrow137
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 am

Sparrow137 wrote:I'm personally buying MoD: Warfighter. If I can't buy it right away, I'm getting AC3 or FC3.

Personally? Unless you are buying it from an analogue to a drug dealer(e.g a friend, a grandmother, your father, etc) you WILL buy it personally.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Priok » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 am

I am more likely to get Black Ops 2, but I don't really know if I will get that. it will probably run a lot faster, but MoH will probably have better graphics. I am going to play the beta for it if I can and see what I think, I don't really know.
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3112 - my mods
Ace of Spades leader board rank: 1
Priok

Postby Mariokillu » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 am

Priok wrote:I am more likely to get Black Ops 2, but I don't really know if I will get that. it will probably run a lot faster, but MoH will probably have better graphics. I am going to play the beta for it if I can and see what I think, I don't really know.

Haven't seen you around for a while.

OT: I just downloaded the beta for Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I'll get back to you once I play it.
Mariokillu

Postby skully172 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 am

yeah... i dont have an Xbox360 so... i cant play the beta :\ ... and, in warfighter, you can customize your weapon (like... everything(EVERYTHING))
skully172

Postby Mariokillu » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am

Playing the beta right now for MOHW and I have to say... it's awesome. So, MOHW beats BO2 100%.
Mariokillu

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 am

Mariokillu wrote:Playing the beta right now for MOHW and I have to say... it's awesome. So, MOHW beats BO2 100%.

I want to be you so much right now :(

How does the class system works, exactly? I was kinda confused from what I've seen in the videos of it.
Besides, does the game has vehicles like in BF3, or is it entirely infantry-oriented?
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
Mariokillu wrote:Playing the beta right now for MOHW and I have to say... it's awesome. So, MOHW beats BO2 100%.

How does the class system works, exactly? I was kinda confused from what I've seen in the videos of it.
Besides, does the game has vehicles like in BF3, or is it entirely infantry-oriented?

By watching the gameplay of It I assume there are vehicles.
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

<+Fleischy> I love buttwalking

IGN: [TRE]Gpride.

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby Priok » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

Mariokillu wrote:Haven't seen you around for a while.

yeah, I have just been bored of this forum and I don't play the game anymore anyway, so I just sometimes come on and browse.

it sounds cool that it is good, but I don't want to get too excited for it though. I thought BF3 beta was going to be great and it turned out to be pretty boring and lame on the xbox, I think part of it was that it was just a downgraded version compared to the PC.

I am not sure on controllable vehicles, but I think MoH2010 just had killstreaks like in CoD. I've never played it, just seen videos from it
Priok

Postby skully172 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

ChaosTLW wrote:

there are vehicles on singleplayer
skully172

Postby Sparrow137 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
Sparrow137 wrote:I'm personally buying MoD: Warfighter. If I can't buy it right away, I'm getting AC3 or FC3.

Personally? Unless you are buying it from an analogue to a drug dealer(e.g a friend, a grandmother, your father, etc) you WILL buy it personally.

..well that's what I meant, it's just how I worded it.
Sparrow137
[DELTA] Member

Postby razor10000 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:

I've just downloaded the beta and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. Not what I was expecting (guns look a lot like Borderlands, lol), but it was great fun.

From what I experienced, you basically choose an operator at the start ranging from Australian SAS to Canadian Spec Ops forces. Once you level up, you unlock more classes (the ones you didn't choose at the start). There was only one map with one game-mode but it didn't have any vehicles in it, although the possibility of vehicles in MP is too likely. It doesn't have squads, but it has a cool thing called fireteams in which you have a 'buddy' to spawn with or fall back to the deployment and the spawn system is heaps better due to to the fact that you can't spawn with your buddy when he is spotted or being shot at.

It's awesome game, I might get it over Blops 2. Poor Blops, hasn't got a single vote lol.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby Priok » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I played it, I am honestly not that impressed by it. it runs pretty decently and the game is fun, but I think it's overly complicated and hard to tell where you even are on the map. I think it's also a problem with my TV, the game is one of those that's made for "HD" or whatever, so it is just incredibly blurry on my screen. the text is also very hard to read, I don't know why they have to do this with these games and can't just have two options.

I might get it, it is fun and I like the destruction, but I don't know if it will be that great of a game when it's released.
Priok

Next

Return to The Lounge