Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

World War 3

Off-topic stuff!

Re: World War 3

Postby aceospades » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Anyone know why wars happen?
Is that you Luigi?
aceospades

Postby JoshuaConcon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 pm

aceospades wrote:Anyone know why wars happen?

It appears that you don't.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 am

Falcon wrote:Switzerland.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Tex » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:Can't everyone just accept the fact that the human race sucks?

I've accepted it so long ago, humans killing humans for profit n' territory? screw logic. A world war 3 would possibly devistate many countries, if you emphasize the "world" in the world war. And yes, of course. Switzerland.
Tex

Postby ozone » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 am

no i don't think any country on earth has the right to nuclear arms we the USA made it to end WWII but i dont think that was right at all and i should know both my grandma and grandpa were oppressed by the japenese empire during the invasion of Guam. We ,the people of the USA have created a monster that will kill us all due to fear of others having it and honestly im shocked we didn't vaporize each other during the cold war and if we will attack Iran for having a nuke good. who knows what they will do with that bomb Israel or Iraq? sooner or later WWIII will come about and the way I see it you have two options when it happens (and im sure it will happen soon) one you stay at home watching the news or two you enlist and join in on the party
ozone

Postby JoshuaConcon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 am

ozone wrote:no i don't think any country on earth has the right to nuclear arms we the USA made it to end WWII but i dont think that was right at all and i should know both my grandma and grandpa were oppressed by the japenese empire during the invasion of Guam. We ,the people of the USA have created a monster that will kill us all due to fear of others having it and honestly im shocked we didn't vaporize each other during the cold war and if we will attack Iran for having a nuke good. who knows what they will do with that bomb Israel or Iraq? sooner or later WWIII will come about and the way I see it you have two options when it happens (and im sure it will happen soon) one you stay at home watching the news or two you enlist and join in on the party

That's why the Swiss will win. They're neutral and don't have to pick sides.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby aceospades » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

They'd probably get vaporized.. And seriously, I have a good idea of why wars happen. Where there is no God, men stumble. It's what you get if you keep God out of government.
Is that you Luigi?
aceospades

Postby demo123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm

aceospades wrote:They'd probably get vaporized.. And seriously, I have a good idea of why wars happen. Where there is no God, men stumble. It's what you get if you keep God out of government.

We humans are hungry. Hungry for killing. That's what you get when you put Satan into the government.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby Benton » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I have a feeling at some point, WW3 will break out nuclear style, and nobody will win. Billions will die, and we will wipe each other out.

I hate this planet.
Benton

Postby demo123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Benton wrote:I have a feeling at some point, WW3 will break out nuclear style, and nobody will win. Billions will die, and we will wipe each other out.

I hate this planet.

Why hate the planet. Hate us humans. We are the ones who are making them nukes not the planet. If the planet wanted to make nukes then we would have been dead already.

It's just that USA and some other countries can't live without wars. War is their man way of profit. Like they care about civilians.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

aceospades wrote:They'd probably get vaporized.. And seriously, I have a good idea of why wars happen. Where there is no God, men stumble. It's what you get if you keep God out of government.

I'm Christian too, but I hate it when other Christians pull off this crap and this turns into another Atheist vs Christian debate, and the Bronies somehow make their way in it too. Don't do this, fighting like this gets us nowhere.
Plus, war is sometimes necessary, not everything can be solved peacefully, but it is best to try to solve it peacefully first, and if that doesn't work, then war is necessary.
demo123 wrote:
Benton wrote:I have a feeling at some point, WW3 will break out nuclear style, and nobody will win. Billions will die, and we will wipe each other out.

I hate this planet.

Why hate the planet. Hate us humans. We are the ones who are making them nukes not the planet. If the planet wanted to make nukes then we would have been dead already.

It's just that USA and some other countries can't live without wars. War is their man way of profit. Like they care about civilians.

The American Economy is downed because of these wars and they know that if they start another one, they must raise the debt limit because if America goes bankrupt, we're all done for. They also use half of tax payers dollars on Military purposes, which doesn't help...
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby Venator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Actually if i would be the leader of my country I would unite whole europe under 1 flag (If they want or not doesnt matter,almost already did it 1939-1945).
Then my country would be so strong that noone ever could attack it.
I would invade America and make it Europe II.
Asia also wouldnt be alone very long.
Africa would just kill itself in little civilwars.
People who try to rebel or interupt me would be killed instantly.
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ozone » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Venator wrote:Actually if i would be the leader of my country I would unite whole europe under 1 flag (If they want or not doesnt matter,almost already did it 1939-1945).

the problem with that is if there are country s that dont want to join you and you invaid them anyways people mess you up
ozone

Postby Venator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

ozone wrote:
Venator wrote:Actually if i would be the leader of my country I would unite whole europe under 1 flag (If they want or not doesnt matter,almost already did it 1939-1945).

the problem with that is if there are country s that dont want to join you and you invaid them anyways people mess you up
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

I would like to remind you that Italy, Spain, Ireland, and Greece will drag you down and prevent you from actually attacking If you tried to do that and you convinced the majority of Europe to join, the Swiss will attack, and when the Swiss attack, you will lose your country.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge