Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Sigh

For all things AoS!

Sigh

Postby HoboHob » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

You know AoS has gone to the deuces when people start calling you a liar on a server for telling the truth -_-.

There was a guy I am 62% sure was aimbotting. He shot a guy who was in mid air falling down. I said this to the suspected aimbotter. Then the guy who just got shot calls me a liar saying that didn't happen, when obviously it did. His lil' clan mates who have trouble speaking not in caps obviously defend him even though he was blatantly lying.

Seriously? I honestly don't know if this game is worth all the crap that is in it.
HoboHob

Re: Sigh

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Go to a different server.
nuff said.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby LASTofS » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 pm

#aosdrama

Bitch, please. It's easy to shoot people when they are midair. And you're only 62% certain.
ImageImageImage
Join the [LoS] (last of spades) clan here | my greatest contribution: Image icon on openGL client
LASTofS
News Reporter

Postby HoboHob » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:22 pm

LASTofS wrote:#aosdrama

Bitch, please. It's easy to shoot people when they are midair. And you're only 62% certain.

It's not about the aimbot. It's that people were calling me a liar for telling the truth.
HoboHob

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 pm

You're butt hurt over that? Seriously, it's a multiplayer game, You will get called names. If they said your friend were aimbotting, what would you do?
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby HoboHob » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Semper wrote:You're butt hurt over that? Seriously, it's a multiplayer game, You will get called names. If they said your friend were aimbotting, what would you do?

Does that mean that since we know we will be called names and that people will troll that we should just let it happen?

Does that mean that we should just let them get away with it?

Should we just let them rampage?
HoboHob

Postby Semper » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 am

HoboHob wrote:
Semper wrote:You're butt hurt over that? Seriously, it's a multiplayer game, You will get called names. If they said your friend were aimbotting, what would you do?

Does that mean that since we know we will be called names and that people will troll that we should just let it happen?

Sir, tell me how to make this not happen.

/thread
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby Leonzable » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 am

How come i've never been wrongly votekicked? You guys must be really unlucky
ps these threads are getting old.
User was warned for this post
Leonzable

Postby Socrates » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 am

HoboHob wrote:

Hmm.. No. No, probably not. But then again we "should" do a lot of things.. but we don't. Anyways, I wouldn't call someone, or even suggest someone's an aimbot until you're 100% (or at least in the high 90's) sure he/she is really aimbotting. Then you can notify everybody (if somebody hasn't already) and then procede with the usual votekicking thing. If his or her clan mates start argue with you (which they probably will) at least you did the right thing and you can walk away with that nice little feeling inside. Oh and if the clan they're in is on the forums I would notify their leader.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby HoboHob » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:04 am

Socrates wrote:
HoboHob wrote:

Hmm.. No. No, probably not. But then again we "should" do a lot of things.. but we don't. Anyways, I wouldn't call someone, or even suggest someone's an aimbot until you're 100% (or at least in the high 90's) sure he/she is really aimbotting. Then you can notify everybody (if somebody hasn't already) and then procede with the usual votekicking thing. If his or her clan mates start argue with you (which they probably will) at least you did the right thing and you can walk away with that nice little feeling inside. Oh and if the clan they're in is on the forums I would notify their leader.

The argument was with the leader.

@Leonzable: Yeah, I hate it when people post these kinds of threads too. Rather ironic isn't it?
HoboHob

Postby Socrates » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:13 am

HoboHob wrote:[The argument was with the leader.

@Leonzable: Yeah, I hate it when people post these kinds of threads too. Rather ironic isn't it?

Well then ignore the last part of my other post I suppose. Make sure your 100% sure they are a hacker. Then notify the rest of the people on the server of it. If the leader says he's not, don't try and argue. Arguing with people on AoS (or videogames in general) is pointless. The only exception to this, in my opinion, is when the majority of the people on that server are on your side. However if your arguing with a clan this could be a bit harder to do. So don't argue. Just walk away with that good feeling inside of you knowing that you did the right thing. What else can you do?
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby HoboHob » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 am

Socrates wrote:
HoboHob wrote:[The argument was with the leader.

Well then ignore the last part of my other post I suppose. Make sure your 100% sure they are a hacker. Then notify the rest of the people on the server of it. If the leader says he's not, don't try and argue. Arguing with people on AoS (or videogames in general) is pointless. The only exception to this, in my opinion, is when the majority of the people on that server are on your side. However if your arguing with a clan this could be a bit harder to do. So don't argue. Just walk away with that good feeling inside of you knowing that you did the right thing. What else can you do?

You are completely right.

Still feels great to post this thread :)
HoboHob

Postby Habsburger » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 am

AoS should have a imageboard.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Sniper101 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 pm

HoboHob wrote:You know AoS has gone to the deuces when people start calling you a liar on a server for telling the truth -_-.

There was a guy I am 62% sure was aimbotting. He shot a guy who was in mid air falling down. I said this to the suspected aimbotter. Then the guy who just got shot calls me a liar saying that didn't happen, when obviously it did. His lil' clan mates who have trouble speaking not in caps obviously defend him even though he was blatantly lying.

Seriously? I honestly don't know if this game is worth all the crap that is in it.

viewtopic.php?f=234&t=15857
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Postby phoojk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree, I have shot many people falling from midair. But the rest of the post I agree with.
phoojk

Next

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion