Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Build time

All third party apps for AoS.

Build time

Postby FaithLuria » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 am

I dunno if this is seriously in the right...um section but i really suggest someone makes a script called build time, its where a HUGE wall covers the middle of the map and it cannot be broken, text on it says BUILD TIME GO BUILD SOME COVER OR JUST WASTE TIME DOING NOTHING. like the wall is white and the text red, anywho i think it should be 15 or 10 min build time? maybe less i dunno but when it reaches 10 seconds it starts to break down slowly at the bottom when it reaches 0 it says in chat BUILD TIME OVER GO WIN THIS BATTLE! i really think it would be the best script ever since you cant build in pinpoint and some other maps.
FaithLuria

Re: Build time

Postby hawkesnightmare » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 am

I'm down with this idea ;D
hawkesnightmare

Postby BlueToonYoshi » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Very awesome idea!
BlueToonYoshi

Postby PXYC » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I had this idea a really long time ago, actually. I suggested it to someone but they turned me down, saying it was "suggested before", but you never know, someone might make it. I sort of made this on my own server, but it was an "arena". (this was 6 months ago about) where they would build stuff for 5 mins and then the wall would break and they were released to fight. It was pretty fun.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby Leangreen99 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 am

PXYC wrote:I had this idea a really long time ago, actually. I suggested it to someone but they turned me down, saying it was "suggested before", but you never know, someone might make it. I sort of made this on my own server, but it was an "arena". (this was 6 months ago about) where they would build stuff for 5 mins and then the wall would break and they were released to fight. It was pretty fun.

If you ran an aloha server with a game mode like this, that would be awesome!
Me 10yrs old on Club Penguin
Penguin: "wheres rockhopper?"
Me: "Hes gone right now, but hell be back soon" <-- Won't let me use apostrophes
Penguin: "BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! HE SED A BAD WORD"

IGN: vairfoley
Leangreen99

Return to Tools/Utilities