Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Sick of Aimbot...

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Sick of Aimbot...

Postby blueqrayon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

A few minutes ago, i was playing on The Shark Tank- Custom Maps and there were two hackers, one specifically named [AMB]JeyFucking. the other had characters i dont have on my keyboard. for about 7 maps in a row, they killed everything in sight. wish moderators could do something about this!! they should be able to detect it and ban them. it really makes the game boring and unfair. I was thinking about trying out aimbot for myself so i could give em a piece of my mind, but i didnt. anyone having the same problem?
blueqrayon

Re: Sick of Aimbot...

Postby PXYC » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

First of all, let me just say DO NOT hack, even if someone else is, because if you get banned, you were still hacking, the reason doesn't matter. Second, there really isn't anything we can do about it, but the server host needs to do something. Play on a well moderated server such as Minit or Aloha, and there will be less hackers.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby blueqrayon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 am

yes, i know i didnt hack. but i just went back on and they were still there. :/
blueqrayon

Postby Nova » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

Hackers are in every game, you'll have to deal with it.

You should play on Aloha.pk or Minit US servers, they have a global banlist, and there's a moderator or server guard in there most of the time!
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Postby Varun » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 pm

And also, make sure that they 100% are hackers, before you publicly denounce them. Ask Guards or moderators for a second opinion. False kicks are quite common, and a lot of the time, its a case of "ZOMG!!!! YOU GOT ALL HEADSHOTS!!!! HAXXOR!!!".

What some people, apparently, fail to understand is how easy headshots are in this game. You're a pretty poor player if less than 1/2 of your shots are headshots. Just because someone makes a seemingly impossible shot, does not mean they hack. Just because someone does something that you can't do, it doesn't mean they hack.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Gemini908 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 am

Well, there are scripts to ban suspected Aimbot/Hackers. More servers should try it. Even then all it does is kick them.

/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1567
I was eating a watermelon when I wrote this... I am no longer eating a watermelon.
Gemini908

Postby corn99 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

You just need to deal with it. Everyone hates aimbots.
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 am

Yeah hackers are horrible. If they really are bugging go on minit or aloha. Those servers are well moderated.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby corn99 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 pm

If you are not getting a responce from admins ingame then you should try go on the servers IRC. Tell them what the problem is and they should reply, if not slap them(virtually not literally )
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Return to Game help