Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

|Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Talk about other games you know of - introduce them to the community!

It's a little late, but what do you think of the latest patch and Armored Kill in general?

It's fricken awesome!
33%
It's ok I guess...
No votes
It's shit.
No votes
24 players on console is like a ghost town.
No votes
M416 :D
No votes
No IR flares in helicopter gunner position!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No votes
Other (leave a comment)
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: |Battlefield Mega-Thread|

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Guys, I need some help and tactics for BF3 I just got it today and don't have BTK yet. The only thing I want to do now is skydive off Damavand Peek.

Also I'm awesome with le 870MCS :D
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

<+Fleischy> I love buttwalking

IGN: [TRE]Gpride.

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

xXxGpridexXx wrote:Guys, I need some help and tactics for BF3 I just got it today and don't have BTK yet. The only thing I want to do now is skydive off Damavand Peek.

giv ur battlelog n psn/origin/xbox ID.

Ehhh, tactics for what exactly? Playing as Assault, Jets, Recon, Attack Choppers, Support, Engineer, an specific map, WHAT THE duck DO YOU WANT?

I'm gonna take one from the top of my head.
Do not use Heat Seekers when you are on an Attack Chopper. Just rock the default Rockets. Believe me, they can wreak havoc on other choppers(Sorry for the pun couldn't resist HEHEHEHEHE). No, seriously. You can take the enemy down by spraying 2 or 3 volleys of Rockets, depending on your aim. The best part is that it is almost always a guaranteed double kill as the enemy almost never has the time to bail out when it gets disabled.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby SRL » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 am

I once had this hilarious death. I had a SMAW out, and I had just spotted someone. So I aim directly at him, and press the knife button. And get shot from behind.

Also, why hasn't anyone made an AoS rendition of Back to Karkand? Or Caspian Border? Or Operation Metro? You get the point.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 am

SRL wrote:I once had this hilarious death. I had a SMAW out, and I had just spotted someone. So I aim directly at him, and press the knife button. And get shot from behind.

Also, why hasn't anyone made an AoS rendition of Back to Karkand? Or Caspian Border? Or Operation Metro? You get the point.

I think there is a AoS version of Wake Island, but I'm not sure as I never played in it.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
xXxGpridexXx wrote:Guys, I need some help and tactics for BF3 I just got it today and don't have BTK yet. The only thing I want to do now is skydive off Damavand Peek.

Ehhh, tactics for what exactly? Playing as Assault, Jets, Recon, Attack Choppers, Support, Engineer, an specific map, WHAT THE duck DO YOU WANT?

Do not use Heat Seekers when you are on an Attack Chopper. Just rock the default Rockets. Believe me, they can wreak havoc on other choppers(Sorry for the pun couldn't resist HEHEHEHEHE). No, seriously. You can take the enemy down by spraying 2 or 3 volleys of Rockets, depending on your aim. The best part is that it is almost always a guaranteed double kill as the enemy almost never has the time to bail out when it gets disabled.

This guy was like a level 94 or something And I shot a SMAW at his tank around his range, and it basically took up my missles and STILL didn't destroy it. Is there a reason to this?
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 am

xXxGpridexXx wrote:
ChaosTLW wrote:

This guy was like a level 94 or something And I shot a SMAW at his tank around his range, and it basically took up my missles and STILL didn't destroy it. Is there a reason to this?

Reactive armor. When you shoot an explosive(one brick of C4, a rocket, a Javelin, even a grenade if I'm not mistaken) will destroy the Reactive Armor but deal no damage to the Tank. It covers all the sides except the front in tanks, and all the five sides in IFVs and Tank Destroyers.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am

Reactive armor. When you shoot an explosive(one brick of C4, a rocket, a Javelin, even a grenade if I'm not mistaken) will destroy the Reactive Armor but deal no damage to the Tank. It covers all the sides except the front in tanks, and all the five sides in IFVs and Tank Destroyers.

Goddammit. I'm gonna have a hard time getting used to BF3.
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby Priok » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 am

I voted for BFBC2, I did not really like what I've played of BF3. it had too many flashy colors and suns everywhere, and the gameplay just felt kind of boring for some reason. I haven't played BFBC2 in a while, but it is a pretty cool game. it is just too bad that it seems kind of unfinished in some ways
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3112 - my mods
Ace of Spades leader board rank: 1
Priok

Postby razor10000 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 am

xXxGpridexXx wrote:Also I'm awesome with le 870MCS :D

870MCS = Pro :D

I actually like using Heat Seekers on Helis but that's just because I really suck with normal rockets. Oh and Chaos, there is an AoS Wake Island but it isn't that good to be honest :P. I request A Noshahr Canals.

I still suck with jets, but I destroyed an enemy tank and helicopter with one recently so that really made me felt happy :)
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm

razor10000 wrote:

It's really the rounds that make it the pro-ness it is. When I first unlocked it It came with buckshot rounds. You just needed to keep firing. I once went on a 5 streak with it.
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 pm

razor10000 wrote:

I actually like using Heat Seekers on Helis but that's just because I really suck with normal rockets. Oh and Chaos, there is an AoS Wake Island but it isn't that good to be honest :P. I request A Noshahr Canals.

I still suck with jets, but I destroyed an enemy tank and helicopter with one recently so that really made me felt happy :)

lol you should really give it a try. They are awesome. Believe me, the buff they game to it is amazing. Pre-patch you needed 8 rockets to hit at roughly 1~2 meters from the enemy to get a kill, now you need only 5 :D
Besides, just spam them at the enemy chopper. Get close and make turns around him while spamming rockets, so he can't lock you. You will soon get him down.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 am

I lol at the person that voted for BFP4F.

I'm kind of a big deal in jets... almost service star 8... nothing to brag about, though. :)
Mariokillu

Postby XxsnipahxX » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:30 am

Mariokillu wrote:I lol at the person that voted for BFP4F.

I'm kind of a big deal in jets... almost service star 8... nothing to brag about, though. :)

Meh D:
want a sig like mines?Click here^^
Stats:
IGN:[DELTA]snipe
favorite weapon(s): SMG and rifle
favorite server: Last Team standing,Shams Little Pony, and Minit US
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
XxsnipahxX
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 pm

lol what loadout do you use? It is easy as hell to rack up a ton of points by using Guided Missile and playing in RUSH, where air resistance is minimal.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 am

ChaosTLW wrote:

lol what loadout do you use? It is easy as hell to rack up a ton of points by using Guided Missile and playing in RUSH, where air resistance is minimal.

Well, at the moment I use Air Radar, ECM Jammer and Heat Seekers, but after recently, I have gotten better at spotting jets, so I may take off Air Radar and replace it with proximity scanner or beam scanner.
Mariokillu

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming