Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Got Global Banned? Read This

Have a problem? Ask here.

Re: Got Global Banned? Read This

Postby ellis707 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 am

i got banned from all AOS servers and i cant seem to get unbanned
ellis707

Postby PyroPlunger » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 am

Did you follow the guide in the first post?
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby n8didl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 am

so ive been banned right... and i know i was cheating.. but in my defense i was only doin it when i came across others cheating... which was easy to notice after using the hack....
but in regards to this appeal system?? ive sent my appeal... ive tried to talk to admins on irc... just wen i thort sum1 was gna talk to me i gt banned from the irc...
the thing is i really enjoy this game and 90% of the time i didnt use the hack... half my day was spent on here...
wat im wondering is if any1 has had thur ban appealed or reduced?? and why does the ban start at permanent and not a term sentence or sumfing?? maybe having it as a month ban?? seems reasonable..
also can i get a reply to my appeal at least??

i dont wanna w8 in vain for this game.. <<lol
n8didl

Postby n8didl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 am

if it helps i played under the name General.CaliVii... i was using the Pwned_AOS.dll in conjunction with winject... if it helps??
n8didl

Postby PXYC » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 pm

I think you got banned (from the IRC) for spamming. That's not very good. You should've just said "I got banned, can somebody help me out?" and someone would've been there shortly. Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait and see what happens, try PMing whoever banned you on the forums in a NICER way.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby n8didl » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm

spamming?? i was playing with those options.. whois, query and slap.. i think i slapped every1 in the list.... with a fishbot.. sorry if i was a bit persistent.. i cant remember who banned me.. but it was just as some1 else was gonna talk to me..
they z hi..
i z hello.. im trying to appeal my ban..
then i got banned from irc... lol...

if u banned me from the irc for doing this i apologise.. i was jst gettin the hang ov it... (im lookin for u with a fishbot ready to slap u silly)<joke>

atm iv resorted to making my own server and inviting people to play on that.. not muj fun playin by myself but at least its ace of spades...

is it possible to advertise a server on the master server if im on the gbl??

i was wondering if you guys would open a server for the GBL peoples to play on?? sort ov lyk purgatory... wea we'd have to put up with other hackers and cheaters?? jst an idea?? or possibly a server wea u wuld have to prove urself without using hacks and earn the ryt to remove ur ban?? possibly by reaching a certain number of kills or flag captures??
n8didl

Postby z4pt0 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 am

Hello I am z4pt0
Banished for doing tricks I Server Time Traps: "Minut US - CTF"
He used the Cheats: Aimbot & Wallhack
I would love to play again. It did everything I dijieron.
Thank you.
z4pt0

Postby GreaseMonkey » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 am

z4pt0 wrote:Hello I am z4pt0
Thank you.

Both of you (z4pt0 and TheMikegenio) were caught aimbotting, most notably you (z4pt0).

Don't download aimbots. It's stupid and lazy and just ruins games.

Come into #aos.gbl at some time when I'm awake and not at uni, and actually remember to stay in the channel. I may reduce your ban to a week.
GreaseMonkey
Bastion Member

Postby z4pt0 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:03 am

GreaseMonkey wrote:
z4pt0 wrote:Hello I am z4pt0
Thank you.

Both of you (z4pt0 and TheMikegenio) were caught aimbotting, most notably you (z4pt0).

Don't download aimbots. It's stupid and lazy and just ruins games.

Come into #aos.gbl at some time when I'm awake and not at uni, and actually remember to stay in the channel. I may reduce your ban to a week.

Hi GreaseMonkey. I just read your response in the forum. This is his response: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8115&start=30#p217854
Yeah, I know. I'm a good player, just did it to spend a long time for me when I'm bored stupid. Sorry. It will not happen again. From now on I agree with a ban. I'd like to play normally to Ace Of Spades. I did not know the IP baneaban. Now why my brother was hurt. Forgiveness. Ban could be reduced.
I have bad English. I Am Argentine.
z4pt0

Previous

Return to Help