Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Stop respawning after X amount of afk deaths

Got a great new idea for the game?

Stop respawning after X amount of afk deaths

Postby Tek2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm

So how about afks don't respawn after they have been killed X amount of times when they're not doing a thing?

What this could hurt?
Tek2

Re: Stop respawning after X amount of afk deaths

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

I prefer manually selecting to respawn.Like,there is the countdown until you can respawn,but instead of you instantly respawning,you would need to press Enter or a Respawn button on the screen.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby NestoFlo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm

^I don't know if it would be good or bad. I can't see it IG :)
NestoFlo

Postby Gorman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 am

Tek2 wrote:So how about afks don't respawn after they have been killed X amount of times when they're not doing a thing?

What this could hurt?

Aye, require you to press the "insert coin" button instead. Manual spawn ftw.
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby Tek2 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 am

How about we would actually had to insert a coin every time we die to the in-build cupholders to our PCs?

I mainly suggested not to respawn by pressing a button as it would have changed the game a bit more and people and change don't mix well.
If you had to press a button to respawn you could also wait for an airstrike to be over for a slight tactical approach.
Tek2

Postby Gorman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Tek2 wrote:How about we would actually had to insert a coin every time we die to the in-build cupholders to our PCs?

I mainly suggested not to respawn by pressing a button as it would have changed the game a bit more and people and change don't mix well.
If you had to press a button to respawn you could also wait for an airstrike to be over for a slight tactical approach.

Hm, as much as I enjoy spamming airstrikes on to the enemy spawn for an infinite rain of death, I think it is unbalanced in the first place, so I don't think there is much merit in that particular example.
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Return to Game