Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Anti-aimbot script

Finished a script? Pop it in here.

Anti-aimbot script

Postby Yourself » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 am

Download: https://raw.github.com/matpow2/pyspades-userscripts/master/aimbot2.py

PLEASE READ THE CONFIGURATION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RUN THIS SCRIPT

The anti-aimbot script statistically analyzes player behavior to kick or ban aimbots. The description of all the configuration options are all commented in the script.

Here is a brief overview of the different detection methods using the default values. The values are of course completely configurable.

• Headshot snap detection: Kick/ban if the player's orientation changes more than 90 degrees to align with the head of an enemy 6 or more times in 20 seconds
  • Hit percent: Kick/ban if hit accuracy exceeds 90% (rifle), 80% (smg), or 90% (shotgun) and the minimum number of shots is met (45 rifle, 90 smg, 45 shotgun)
  • Detect damage hack: Invalid damage values are ignored. The current aimbot doesn't actually modify the damage values, but keep this on just in case.
  • Detect kills in time: Kick/ban the player if they kill 15 enemies in 20 seconds (grenade and airstrike kills don't count)
  • Detect multiple bullets: Kick/ban the player if the server receives 8 or more hit packets in 0.25 seconds (rifle) or 0.05 seconds (smg). Note that this method should kick aimbotters with 100% accuracy with an extremely small chance of false positives.

This script also contains a command available to all players to check on how accurate someone's shots are. The name parameter is optional.
Code: Select all
/accuracy name

What should I do if I'm worried about false positives?
Feel free to change the configuration of the script to your liking. For the person extremely paranoid about false positives, I recommend this setting:
Code: Select all
DETECT_SNAP_HEADSHOT = False
DETECT_HIT_PERCENT = False
DETECT_DAMAGE_HACK = True
DETECT_KILLS_IN_TIME = False
DETECT_MULTIPLE_BULLETS = True
Last edited by Yourself on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
Yourself

Re: Anti-aimbot script

Postby TBS » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 am

If this works, then great work! It's been too many aimbotters lately..
TBS
Bastion Member

Postby izzy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

sounds promising, thanks for continuing to support this script
izzy
Site Admin

Postby 8thkill » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am

This has banned a number of people from my server. Can you post what the numbers all mean?
8thkill

Postby SLoW » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 pm

I just wanted to thank Yourself. I've been using your aimbot2.py script for quite a while now and have been very pleased with it from the start. I started using the new version with multiple bullet detection, and it's made a WORLD of difference on my servers. It's banning a ton of aimbotters, aimbot votekicking is at an all time low, and all of this equates to less work for me and our other server admins.

Great job yourself, you're an invaluable asset to our community and we're lucky to have you. :)
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby Pulchritude » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Does this script have the updated Multiple Bullets Fired thing that you updated, Yourself?

I really wanna use my SMG :(.
Cats > dogs
FACT.
Pulchritude
[LDR] Member

Postby SLoW » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Pulchritude wrote:Does this script have the updated Multiple Bullets Fired thing that you updated, Yourself?

I really wanna use my SMG :(.

The link he provided goes directly to the newest version of the script in the repository.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 am

How accurate is this exactly? Do legit users get kicked often?
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Postby Pulchritude » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 am

I got autobanned a few days ago for Multiple Bullets when I spiked to 700 ping using the SMG.

Overall though it should be just fine.
Cats > dogs
FACT.
Pulchritude
[LDR] Member

Postby Wafflez » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Like SLoW, I would like to thank you for this great script. The multiple bullet detection gets 90% of aimbotters on the first shot(s) and the other settings take care of the rest. This really reduces the amount of votekicks. This plugin is the best, keep up the good work.

KomradeKorakoff wrote:How accurate is this exactly? Do legit users get kicked often?

People with high ping get kicked for multiple bullets sometimes. Rarely does a legit player get kicked for accuracy. If you're fast, you can trip off the '____ kills in ____ time' but that is quite difficult. This all rarely happens though.
Wafflez
[LDR] Member

Postby LASTofS » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

I've found aimbot2.py in pyspades\contrib\scripts... which one is the more updated version? I'm guessing the one in the contrib folder?
ImageImageImage
Join the [LoS] (last of spades) clan here | my greatest contribution: Image icon on openGL client
LASTofS
News Reporter

Postby izzy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 pm

yes, the first link in this thread is the most updated version. it's updated for 0.75. now by default it bans for multiple bullets and sends warnings to admins about suspicious players. there's also a new /hackinfo command that outputs the accuracy, ratio, kills in time, and headshot snaps of a player.
izzy
Site Admin

Postby hackerhater » Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 am

what do i save it as on a flash drive
and how do i run it on my ps3???
hackerhater

Postby Senators24 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

hackerhater wrote:what do i save it as on a flash drive
and how do i run it on my ps3???

This is one of the most stupidest questions i have seen.
1) this is Ace of Spades not a PS3 game
2) Doesn't "Anti" give you a hint that it stops people using aimbots
3) Don't use aimbots
Senators24

Postby EssigGurkenFred » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

That script sound nice...
EssigGurkenFred

Next

Return to Script releases