Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Continue the story

Count to 100? Kill/Defend the duck? All forum games belong in here!

Continue the story

Postby WtfDog » Tue May 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Ok the rules are simple just continue the story.
Note:On begin put act(ace number).Example: Act 1: Act 2: Act 3: ...

Act 1:
Two boys and one dog got lost in a forest.They walked a whole day,but they dont fineded the path to home.They was tired and they have sleep in the dark forest.One boy says:"Hey im gona go to find some wood to make a fire".The other boy says: "OK,but watch out for snakes."Then the goes to get wood,the he hears a scream and then he was dead.The other boy was scared and he runs and runs.Then he have finded a litle tree house,he climbs on the tree house and he closes the door,but the dog cant clib,then the boy hears a scream and then he look out the windows and there was no dog only the blood of the dog.There was a man in the toailet,the boys says:"Who is there!".The man answers:"Dont panic,im not a monster" .The man comes out and then he says to the kid:"Do you have heard a scream".Boy answers:"Yes i have,that monter eatet my friend and my dog".Man says:"Lite kid your in right hand,i want to defead the monster,i will gona take you home.
The boy says:"How the monster looks like".Then the man gets out the pic of the monster and says:"Here is it,the name of the monster is screamer.
Boy says:"Its looks scary".Man says:"Yes".Boy says:"Does it have any weaknes?"Man answers:"Yes it have,the scremer is
scared of light and its scared of wather.Bot asks:"Is maby any river near".Man answers:"One kilometer from here are a big river".

======================================================================================================
End of act 1
WtfDog

Re: Continue the story

Postby aceospades » Wed May 23, 2012 4:06 am

He wakes up from the bad dream. The End
Is that you Luigi?
aceospades

Postby WtfDog » Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 am

aceospades wrote:He wakes up from the bad dream. The End

nooo its not the end.cmon whrite something.
WtfDog

Postby AceofSpadesSniper » Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 am

Act 2:

Boy says: "Does you have a flash light" Man answers: "Yes, i do" Boy says: "doesn't that count as light" Man answers: "Yes it does" Boy says: "then can't you use that to kill screamer" Man answers: "yes" Boy says: "Then y didn't you use it" Man says: "because i haven't run into the screamer yet" Boy says: "here, i will be bait. give me flash light" Man says: "okay" Man hands him flash light. Boy goes back down into woods. He sees the screamer. Screamer begins to bear down on him. Man comes out and shoots it in the head with shot gun. Boy says: "why did you shoot him. now he is more angry" Man says: "because i thought he was going to kill you" Screamer spews venom from man and while man is talking it goes into his mouth and through his veins. Man dies. Boy flashes light at Screamer and screamer explodes into dust. Boy is scared and alone. Boy says to himself: "how am i going to get back home"

END OF ACT 2

My name is werewolf... i mean Remus Lupin.

My Raidcall Group: viewtopic.php?f=144&t=9934&p=125258#p125258
AceofSpadesSniper

Location: At a dormitory in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby WtfDog » Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 am

Act 3:
Boy says to himself:"I need to get home,But quick"Boy thinks:"Hmmm i will make a big signal fire"Boy get wood and makes a signal fire.But he herd someones voice,the boy was scared.And he runed and runed,but the voice was folowing him.He climbed on a tree and that under him he see a ghost.He was scared and he have sayed to himself:"Omg what is this,i need to run away"But the ghost have seen him,and then the ghost flyed to him ans sayed:"Hello litle boy,im here to help you to get home,this forest is full of screamers they are everyvere".They hear a scream.Ghost says:"Quick climb on my back.Wee need to get to the river cus the screamers hate wather and they never come there,the river is a save place."Boy jump and the ghost back and the goed to the river.

End of act 3
WtfDog

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Thu May 24, 2012 11:46 am

Act 4:
Suddenly, Boy wakes up from his bad dream. But outside is full of Screamers, so he take a flashlight, and light them all up.
But after that, something jumps on his back: another Screamer. It ripped the boy apart and eat him.

Suddenly, the boy wakes up again. DREAMCEPTION
End of act 4.
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby ROFLMAO » Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Act 5:

The boy dies because when he woke up a screamer jumped over him destroy his N64 and the kid loved Banjo-Kazooie, but when the screamer ate the Banjo cassette the boy tried to put his mouth inside the screamer's mouth and then he died...
Suddenly he appears at heaven, but the thing he didn't imagined is that when he started walking on heaven he saw his family there...
Then his family appears with his N64 and start playing Banjo-Kazooie, then he went there and asked his family: -"Hey can I play with you?"- but suddenly he turned off the N64, but when he turned back, he saw that his family was a band of screamers and then the boy said: -"WTF??!! RUN AWAAAY!"- he started running away from his family... but suddenly he falls down and starts skydiving and 3 hours later from skydiving from heaven he was falling to the street, but when he reached the floor he traspassed the floor and broken glass flew all over the way and then he reached caves, and caves, and caves and caves but then he reached hell, and the Devil was going to kill him with his trident and he killed it and then he woke up and he appeared at the hospital with his family around him...

End of Act 5
Click Me! Finished!
"Being happy means to be rich without any money"

~ROFLMAO...
ROFLMAO

Postby ugotpiez » Sat May 26, 2012 4:50 am

Act 6:

The boy realizes he is horrible at story-telling.

End of Act 6.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Return to Forum Games