Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Write a story!

Count to 100? Kill/Defend the duck? All forum games belong in here!

Re: Write a story!

Postby Stiivais » Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 pm

TheVirgo wrote:
Stiivais wrote:
Varun wrote:Since I'm not gonna quote that, LOL again Coma. You nearly blinded me with that one.

Anyway, He got involved in a bar brawl, in which he emerged the victor.

Then he slipped on someone's head and fell into a hole.
...where he died.

Or, at least, that's what everybody THOUGHT! In reality, it was actually ...

...a completely true statement.
Because he died.
In a hole.
Alone.

Where did Coma go?
Also: shutting up because i have caused some annoyances lately.
Stiivais

Postby TheVirgo » Thu May 03, 2012 1:47 am

Stiivais wrote:
TheVirgo wrote:Or, at least, that's what everybody THOUGHT! In reality, it was actually ...

Because he died.
In a hole.
Alone.

Then, the city planner woke up from his nightmare and decided to fill up all the holes in the county. Once that was done ...
TheVirgo
Komrade Member

Location: Somewhere on the battlefields of Minit in the land of AceoSpadia

Postby iamninja28 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 am

TheVirgo wrote:
Stiivais wrote:
TheVirgo wrote:Or, at least, that's what everybody THOUGHT! In reality, it was actually ...

Because he died.
In a hole.
Alone.

Then, the city planner woke up from his nightmare and decided to fill up all the holes in the county. Once that was done ...

He died...
on a hill.
Alone.

TheSifodias wrote:Glad you're back ninja, you're my favorite Kommie.

SRL wrote:You're my fav Kommie too. :D

Komrade 9 Month Veteran

I got the Good Vs. Evil thread locked. Your welcome Evil.
iamninja28
Komrade Member

Location: I is in yo internetz. Hacking yo PC and eating tacos.

Postby RonPaul » Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 am

Then the alien woke up from his Nightmare and went to look outside on his completely safe planet where he was immortal and could never die. He pinched himself to realize no more dreams then he saw an alien named Altoids and...
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Postby TheVirgo » Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 am

... worked on an invention to make people incapable of dying.

Also, if you guys end up turning the finished story into a YouTube video, I would be happy to narrate it. :-P
TheVirgo
Komrade Member

Location: Somewhere on the battlefields of Minit in the land of AceoSpadia

Postby Stiivais » Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 am

RonPaul wrote:Then the alien woke up from his Nightmare and went to look outside on his completely safe planet where he was immortal and could never die. He pinched himself to realize no more dreams then he saw an alien named Altoids and...

died?
Also: shutting up because i have caused some annoyances lately.
Stiivais

Postby Aakash » Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

BUT NO! He found a ray gun and destroyed the planet Mars....
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

Postby Varun » Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 am

The angry Martians came down to Earth and started a genocidal war, spanning over ten decades (a century).
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby RonPaul » Thu May 03, 2012 10:07 pm

RonPaul wrote:Then the alien woke up from his Nightmare and went to look outside on his completely safe planet where he was immortal and could never die. He pinched himself to realize no more dreams then he saw an alien named Altoids and...
RonPaul

Postby iamninja28 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:09 pm

RonPaul wrote:

Stop mentioning Altoids everywhere dude... i'm going to just warn him he has a gay lover after him and Altoids will probably need to change his name and current address.

TheSifodias wrote:Glad you're back ninja, you're my favorite Kommie.

SRL wrote:You're my fav Kommie too. :D

Komrade 9 Month Veteran

I got the Good Vs. Evil thread locked. Your welcome Evil.
iamninja28
Komrade Member

Location: I is in yo internetz. Hacking yo PC and eating tacos.

Postby armandux1 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:10 pm

"The Earth people pleading in misery ran to the nearest farm. There were their secret weapons. Cows. Commander Deucer was in charge of leading the main forces to attack, they were to set up the cow poop artillery for support and use their cow poop guns to hold off the attacks, while Chuck Poopis and Rampoo were leading the attacks on their flanks.
The Battle smelled, literally. The martians were strong, but the smell that the cow poop artillaries made was too strong... Deucer knew this battle would soon end and ordered McDeuce112 and DAFAQ to lead small amounts of calf infantry. Oh the battle was glorious, then when the battle had been raging for 2 days, Deucer, DAFAQ and Chuck Poopis had reached the hole ! The hole is a place where the martians were digging to the core of the earth to cause the planet to implode ! Because Deucer was enraged he...
Preformed a This Is Sparta !!! kick...
Then...The war ended, sadly McDeuce112 and Rampoo did not make it...They would never be forgotten...Deucer, DAFAQ and Chuck Poopis drunk home made cow beer and celebrated the victory remembering the price that they paid...
But they knew,
It was not over......
Last edited by armandux1 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AoS is NOT Minecraft with guns !!!
armandux1

Postby RonPaul » Thu May 03, 2012 10:11 pm

iamninja28 wrote:
RonPaul wrote:

Stop mentioning Altoids everywhere dude... i'm going to just warn him he has a gay lover after him and Altoids will probably need to change his name and current address.

I am joking.. calm down. I needed a name and that fit..
RonPaul

Postby armandux1 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm

I have a feeling that nobody read my long story post.....Oh well :D
AoS is NOT Minecraft with guns !!!
armandux1

Postby RonPaul » Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 pm

armandux1 wrote:"The Earth people pleading in misery ran to the nearest farm. There were their secret weapons. Cows. Commander Deucer was in charge of leading the main forces to attack, they were to set up the cow poop artillery for support and use their cow poop guns to hold off the attacks, while Chuck Poopis and Rampoo were leading the attacks on their flanks.
The Battle smelled, literally. The martians were strong, but the smell that the cow poop artillaries made was too strong... Deucer knew this battle would soon end and ordered McDeuce112 and DAFAQ to lead small amounts of calf infantry. Oh the battle was glorious, then when the battle had been raging for 2 days, Deucer, DAFAQ and Chuck Poopis had reached the hole ! The hole is a place where the martians were digging to the core of the earth to cause the planet to implode ! Because Deucer was enraged he...
Preformed a This Is Sparta !!! kick...
Then...The war ended, sadly McDeuce112 and Rampoo did not make it...They would never be forgotten...Deucer, DAFAQ and Chuck Poopis drunk home made cow beer and celebrated the victory remembering the price that they paid...
But they knew,
It was not over......

They flooded back to Mars. Popped open some Martian Vodka and celebrated. Until they saw him again. That strange Alien Altoids pulled out his Raygun and pulled the trigger on Pvt. Derpaderp. He ran away quick as he could.. Hopped in his spaceship and blasted far out past Uranus. The Martians were furious... They called the Immortal alien to chase him down.. The real test to see he was immortal......
RonPaul

Postby Aakash » Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 am

then he fell of the planet and fell in the black hole..............than rotted for all eternity......................but HE HAD A SON AND HE CONQUERED EVERY THING IN SIGHT!! EVEN THE IMMORTAL ALIEN BOWED TO HIM!!!!!..............
Greetings, feeble minded ones. I am Aakash ruler of all. I will teabag you then kill you and when you are reborn....I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!Image
:)
Aakash
[MI] Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games