Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

the tower (RPG)

Count to 100? Kill/Defend the duck? All forum games belong in here!

the tower (RPG)

Postby ozone » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 am

(note this game's story line is based off of the dark tower books by stevin king)
the world is dead. the forests that were once green now are black. Raiders prey on those who are lucky they dont starve and any town that does exist has walls made of any thing the poor survivors can find cars concrete and rebar even plane wings. legend has it that a tower exists some where however all that is known about this tower is that it is "the solution" to what is any ones guess
this game is more about character interaction then skills we all start off as a villager or a scavenger should any two get in a fight well if one has an assault rifle that is fully loaded and one has a pistol that has 3 more rounds i think common logic will decide who wins
ill start off
the young man who goes by the name roland and nothing else was a quit one and loner,but one day the village he lived in was attacked by bandits he was asleep when it happened for it was very early or very late. he woke up to screams and gun shots then a man kicked down his door and pointed his gun at him and roland tried his best to disarm him but he could not. eventually he did knock the small revolver from the robber's hand then the stranger picked up a hunting knife, a gift from his now gone family and throw it at the masked man.The times he had spent throwing the thing paid off for once as the knife landed in the robbers chest roland looked out his window and saw the raiders leaving so roland took his knife and the intruders revolver and checked his pockets he found 24 rounds of ammo total . roland realized that ther is not much to look up to in this world and he decided to find the tower or die trying. and so on that note roland went back to bed.

i hope you see the mood i want for this game have fun
ozone

Re: the tower (RPG)

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Seriously, we have enough rpgs, stop making them.
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Postby Moghard » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Dwarf_Moghard kills everyone in this shitty tower and burns their corpses!
Moghard

Location: In a dimension, where i live with other mighty Dwarves and eat lots of kaymak.

Postby ArcaneNyte » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:31 am

Ultrayoshi49 wrote:Seriously, we have enough rpgs, stop making them.

Actually there are only two active rpgs right now the city and minecraft.
ArcaneNyte

Location: Chopping of heads as the Lich King or well in my mind.

Return to Forum Games