Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

If you could blow up one place real or not what would it be?

Count to 100? Kill/Defend the duck? All forum games belong in here!

Re: If you could blow up one place real or not what would it

Postby Benton » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Let's be mature with this thread, No getting upset over the place someone names. You can discuss about it but no arguments.

Don't forget to give a reason!

Mine: Canada.
Reason: A lot of Canadians I have met were snooty and all around unreasonable, And JB.

You wanna blow up CANADA? Noooo...I live in Canada O_O

Anywhere you go, you will find snooty unreasonable people. I find that in the USA, I found that in Europe, but I also find good, reasonable, down-to-earth people in all these places. Wanting to blow us up because of that is a bit uncalled for.

I don't want to blow up a place. I want to blow up all the terrorists in the world. Ironic right?
Benton

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Benton wrote:
Let's be mature with this thread, No getting upset over the place someone names. You can discuss about it but no arguments.

Don't forget to give a reason!

Mine: Canada.
Reason: A lot of Canadians I have met were snooty and all around unreasonable, And JB.

You wanna blow up CANADA? Noooo...I live in Canada O_O

Anywhere you go, you will find snooty unreasonable people. I find that in the USA, I found that in Europe, but I also find good, reasonable, down-to-earth people in all these places. Wanting to blow us up because of that is a bit uncalled for.

I don't want to blow up a place. I want to blow up all the terrorists in the world. Ironic right?

Made me remember that some time ago the Federal Police here in Brazil abducted a group of kidnappers or some shit like that, and kept them captive in a Police Station, asking for a ransom of 100.000 reais(around 49 776 US Dollars) lol
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 am

How about everywhere that humans inhabit. Get rid of the worst animal of all time, they all deserve it.
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Postby MrMeow » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

Ultrayoshi49 wrote:How about everywhere that humans inhabit. Get rid of the worst animal of all time, they all deserve it.

I find it a tad off that a fellow human would have such a low opinion of their own race, What do you mean by "They all deserve it" anyways?
ImageImage

<@StackOverflow> lets not get frisky here

On a boat for 1 week.
MrMeow

Postby Venator » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 pm

I would blow up earth with the timer set to 3285000 minutes.
So i can troll whole earth
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby WolfENgang » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I would blow North Korea

Reason: cos it threatens to blow up other countries and allies with China
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Previous

Return to Forum Games