Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Game proplem (I think)

Off-topic stuff!

Game proplem (I think)

Postby ImBailey » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 pm

So when I first downloaded AOS I thought the way my screen was, was normal. When I play I get 2 black bars along the side of my screen and my screen seems scrunched up. The text is hard to read when people talk and when people get a kill. I was wondering if there is a way to make my game full screen ( Without the black bars)
ImBailey

Re: Game proplem (I think)

Postby TheGeekZeke101 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 pm

ImBailey wrote:So when I first downloaded AOS I thought the way my screen was, was normal. When I play I get 2 black bars along the side of my screen and my screen seems scrunched up. The text is hard to read when people talk and when people get a kill. I was wondering if there is a way to make my game full screen ( Without the black bars)

What do you mean bigger? Is there a little window showing the game, or are there those black bars you get when watching a wide screen movie?

Retired Member Missing In Action As Of 7/26/12
TheGeekZeke101

Postby Kanye » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 am

This should go in the help section.
viewforum.php?f=17
Proud RoT Leader
Also leader of Buld Cahirs And Snip (elite clan)
That_Guy is my slave.
Kanye

Postby fartwish » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:10 pm

post a screenshot of in-game
(if you don't know how: hit prtscn key in-game, then paste it in paint/photoshop or whatever)

It sounds like you've accidentally set a weird resolution in the config file in C:\Ace of Spades

if you could post a screenshot of that as well or at least what the native resolution of your monitor and the numbers next to xres and yres in the config file are.
Old Enough To Know Better,
Young Enough Not To Care.

fartwish

Return to The Lounge