Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

a new begining for me

Off-topic stuff!

a new begining for me

Postby jdrewlowery » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:24 am

So recently I have been moving, which is why I haven't been on all week. Last Friday I had to say goodbye to all my friends and move to a place I didn't want to move to. Anyway I see this as a new beginning for me, my clan, and everything I will be doing in the future. I know I mess up a lot in my spelling, but I have found one of the greatest things of all time; SPELLCHECK! So I promise to have decent English conventions and will learn to use capital letters :). Seeing as I will have to go to a new school, and haven't played AoS in a week I'm a bit rusty. But never fear, because I will strive to ace this year, and get better at AoS at the same time, lol. At last, to the people of the forums I'm sorry for any rude behavior I have displayed before, however it will probably happen again. Either way, I'm glad to be at a better place now :). (Its' late, so, I don't even know why I wrote this. lol)
Last edited by jdrewlowery on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Re: a new begining for me

Postby Carnage » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:28 am

Let's start with spelling, grammar, and capitalization now...

This is a proper sentence.

this is a improopar senentce .

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 am

jdrewlowery wrote:So recently I have been moving, which is why I haven't been on all week. Last Friday I had to say goodbye to all my friends and move to a place I didn't want to move to. Anyway I see this as a new beginning for me, my clan, and everything I will be doing in the future. I know I mess up a lot in my spelling, but I have found one of the greatest things of all time; SPELLCHECK! So I promise to have decent English conventions and will learn to use capital letters :). Seeing as I will have to go to a new school, and haven't played AoS in a week I'm a bit rusty. But never fear, because I will strive to ace this year, and get better at AoS at the same time, lol. At last, to the people of the forums I'm sorry for any rude behavior I have displayed before, however it will probably happen again. Either way, I'm glad to be at a better place now :). (It's late, so, I don't even know why I wrote this. lol)

Fixed it for you, ironic how you said you would use Spellcheck.
Last edited by ugotpiez on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby jdrewlowery » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am

ugotpiez wrote:
jdrewlowery wrote:So recently I have been moving, which is why I haven't been on all week. Last Friday I had to say goodbye to all my friends and move to a place I didn't want to move to. Anyway I see this as a new beginning for me, my clan, and everything I will be doing in the future. I know I mess up a lot in my spelling, but I have found one of the greatest things of all time; SPELLCHECK! So I promise to have decent English conventions and will learn to use capital letters :). Seeing as I will have to go to a new school, and haven't played AoS in a week I'm a bit rusty. But never fear, because I will strive to ace this year, and get better at AoS at the same time, lol. At last, to the people of the forums I'm sorry for any rude behavior I have displayed before, however it will probably happen again. Either way, I'm glad to be at a better place now :). (Its' late, so, I don't even know why I wrote this. lol)

Fixed it for you, ironic how you said you would use Spellcheck.

I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Return to The Lounge