Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

MoH: Warfigther or CoD BO2?

Off-topic stuff!

MoH: WarFigther or CoD: Black Ops 2?

Medal of Honor: Warfigther
88%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: MoH: Warfigther or CoD BO2?

Postby skully172 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:58 pm

i hope that the pc have a menu screen.. not like bf3.. only consoles have menus (the pc uses the website or something like that)
skully172

Postby USABxGUNSLINGER » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I've been playing the Beta as well, and I have to say, it's pretty impressive.
Priok wrote:I played it, I am honestly not that impressed by it. it runs pretty decently and the game is fun, but I think it's overly complicated and hard to tell where you even are on the map. I think it's also a problem with my TV, the game is one of those that's made for "HD" or whatever, so it is just incredibly blurry on my screen. the text is also very hard to read, I don't know why they have to do this with these games and can't just have two options.

I might get it, it is fun and I like the destruction, but I don't know if it will be that great of a game when it's released.

The Beta build is at least a month or two old, I'm sure they've improved it.
USABxGUNSLINGER
[USAB] Member

Postby Priok » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

I don't think that really matters, the game is not going to change that drastically. it will probably become more polished, but I don't know if it will make a big difference. the biggest thing for me is that I can barely even read what is on the screen, because the text is tiny and incredibly blurry. there aren't any video options to change it, either
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3112 - my mods
Ace of Spades leader board rank: 1
Priok

Previous

Return to The Lounge