Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Murrika - The 2012 Election

Off-topic stuff!

Re: Murrika - The 2012 Election

Postby JoshuaConcon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am

I've just noticed...
Regardless if you choose Romney or Obama, the federal reserve is still a private bank that prints America's money, and loans it to the American Government with interest, and the government uses your taxes to pay this interest.
So I'm basically saying, is that since 1971, America has been printing more money than gold to back it up.
That is Slavery.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby ei8htx » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Make no mistake, both men are highly intelligent and educated.

What it really comes down to is whose vision of the US you want.

Debate specific: Obama got trounced tonight.
ei8htx

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

We need to put this guy as president, QUICK!
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby WolfENgang » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Obama because Romney has gone around taking the piss out of countries like England Olympics. Which Boris Johnson replied by saying at least we're not hosting the winter Olympics in the middle of no where. He has dissed Poland, Israel and America.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Postby Tex » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I pick obimney
Tex

Postby ei8htx » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:09 pm

WolfENgang wrote:Obama because Romney has gone around taking the piss out of countries like England Olympics. Which Boris Johnson replied by saying at least we're not hosting the winter Olympics in the middle of no where. He has dissed Poland, Israel and America.

This is false.

That quote is actually attributed to David Cameron, and he specifically stated it was not a reply to Romney.

His Israeli trip was quite successful. He did manage to piss off the Palestinians and Iranians, but duck them.

He was endorsed by Nobel peace prize winner and former Polish president Lech Walesa in Poland.

As I recall, the Eurozone was pissed off the last time we engaged in quantitative easing. As the USD is the reserve currency of the world, printing off more money hurts every other country. You probably know, we're already engaging QE3 as of last month.
ei8htx

Postby Semper » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm not racist, but I'm going to say this.

Some white people, Because their white they vote Romney. ( you already know why )

Some black people, because they're black they vote Obama, because this Obama was the first black president.

And yeah, I said some.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Semper wrote:I'm not racist, but I'm going to say this.

Some white people, Because their white they vote Romney. ( you already know why )

Some black people, because they're black they vote Obama, because this Obama was the first black president.

And yeah, I said some.

Don't forget the ridiculous and retarded habit of Democrats/Republican voting for a democrat/republican candidate without even knowing what will he do.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby CobaltCloud » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm not even old enough to vote yet so I doesn't really matter, but if I could, I would vote for Obama. Romney doesn't seem to think through what he says before he says it. Not that Obama is perfect, I mean, he got thrashed in the last debate. I looked back and realized only a handful of presidents haven't gone for 2 terms. It looks like people aren't that willing to change unless their hand is pushed. Not that this means anything at all for the election. :P
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Postby ei8htx » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 pm

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." –making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009. Obama later had to convene a "Beer Summit" at the White House to help tamp down the controversy stirred by his remark

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." –speaking at a San Francisco fundraiser about his troubles winning over some small-town, working-class voters, April 11, 2008

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
ei8htx

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 am

Going to make some popcorn, do you guys want some to watch the incoming political fight?

btw, that about the 57 states, it was because he was going to say 47. Later he said that there are two left to go, and he is unable to go to another one, so the math matches. Actually if you hear when he said it, it sounds like he is confused, like between saying "forty" and "fifty".
About the other ones, yeah it just proves that Romney isn't the only one who speaks without thinking. Neither Obama nor Romney are that much intelligent.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Postby CrazyPug37 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I respect Obama and Romney, but what would George Washington say if he saw this?
My IGN: [DELTA]Pug
Most Kills: 308 in 1:30 minutes on Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway
Highest Killstreak: (That I know of) 22 on Aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint.
As you can see, I am a very "Puggish" Being.
CrazyPug37
[DELTA] Member

Location: In my kennel, in the pound, doing Puggish things as always.

Postby Semper » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm

I vote President Lincoln.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ZaPhobos » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Semper wrote:I vote President Lincoln.

In that case I'm not voting for either of the two main parties.

Lemon party FTW.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby CrazyPug37 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Naw, I'm going with.... THE POTATO PARTY!
One day I'll make a thread about the Potato Party.
My IGN: [DELTA]Pug
Most Kills: 308 in 1:30 minutes on Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway
Highest Killstreak: (That I know of) 22 on Aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint.
As you can see, I am a very "Puggish" Being.
CrazyPug37
[DELTA] Member

Location: In my kennel, in the pound, doing Puggish things as always.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge